BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tellico check in times for Aug 15-17  (Read 8744 times)

Chucks Willy

Re: Tellico check in times for Aug 15-17
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2008, 06:57:34 AM »

Doug and I will be there as well with Brian. As for camping either is a good choice the one across from the cabins are closer but next to the pavement and the loud guys across the street! ;D Welcome to tag along. I am staying at crawfords for a little more peace and quiet this time. I have my 2yr old son with me as well. How bout your rig, Lockers, winch? Have you looked at our required list for trail rides? Just check to make sure you have all the required parts and come on!
[/quote]

I will be there at 0930! Thanks for all the info, I too will probably camp at Crawfords. My son Jake is 3. I just purchased this Jeep last month and not sure about the lockers. It does have a Warn M8000 winch with alot of other add ons. I have read and possess the required list for trail riding with yall.  Its been along time since I have done something like this, so I am really looking forward to it. Thanks to everyone for all the INFO!

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2008, 08:11:51 AM »
Be forwarned that we like to hit the hard stuff up there. Not trying to scare you but be prepared for some action! ;D Tellico is not an easy place to wheel. If you have expierience wheelin you should be fine. We will help out if you need it. We will see you at the pay station at 9:30! ;)
I've grown tired of this.

BigJerm

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2008, 08:16:45 AM »
I will be there at 0930! Thanks for all the info, I too will probably camp at Crawfords. My son Jake is 3. I just purchased this Jeep last month and not sure about the lockers. It does have a Warn M8000 winch with alot of other add ons. I have read and possess the required list for trail riding with yall.  Its been along time since I have done something like this, so I am really looking forward to it. Thanks to everyone for all the INFO!

thats a good group of guys going up there. you will have a blast

Chris Hyde

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2008, 09:11:35 AM »

Hey Chuck!  Out of curiosity, what is your wheeling experience?

Chucks Willy

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2008, 05:29:53 PM »

Im from south TX so what I have done is alot of muddin and rocky hill climbing but nothing like some of the rock crawling I have seen pics of. I use to own an '81 Toyota 4x4 truck that was tricked out but got rid of it when i got married. We now have a pair of Honda machines that we ride and mud with, but  I am now trying to get back into trail riding with my son. Tellico looks awesome, I know some of it will be out of my league for my first time out with this new rig, but I wont to go out and have a good time with my boy before I deploy again in a few weeks. I am really looking forward to this. I will try not to slow you guys down.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2008, 05:44:38 PM »
Im from south TX so what I have done is alot of muddin and rocky hill climbing but nothing like some of the rock crawling I have seen pics of. I use to own an '81 Toyota 4x4 truck that was tricked out but got rid of it when i got married. We now have a pair of Honda machines that we ride and mud with, but  I am now trying to get back into trail riding with my son. Tellico looks awesome, I know some of it will be out of my league for my first time out with this new rig, but I wont to go out and have a good time with my boy before I deploy again in a few weeks. I am really looking forward to this. I will try not to slow you guys down.

Hey Chuck, bring it on, we'll make sure you have fun, and are headed the right direction.  See you soon.

I AM LEAVING NOW!   {toast}   !!!!!  SEE YOU GUYS THERE!
(Camping at Crawford's tonight with Krawler)

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2008, 10:37:24 PM »

Hey come on up. I wont be there but these guys will take care of ya. Your rig looks very capable. Just make sure you listen to your spotter, and you will be fine. 

You guys stay safe and have fun. I want to see some good pics sunday night.  ;)
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Chucks Willy

« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2008, 10:55:03 PM »

Hey come on up. I wont be there but these guys will take care of ya. Your rig looks very capable. Just make sure you listen to your spotter, and you will be fine. 

You guys stay safe and have fun. I want to see some good pics sunday night.  ;)

I will be there!!!

Offline brian

• Visitor
  • WE ROCK TEAM 309
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2008, 10:21:10 AM »
I had a SWAT call and missed the ride. Maybe I can make it tommorow.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM