BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Back from Tellico  (Read 10023 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: Back from Tellico
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2008, 01:51:09 PM »
Yeah, great time was had man. Glad we could break you and your rig in. :D
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2008, 02:22:54 PM »
Glad you 2 came.  Most folks wouldn't do the things you did, so we're all impressed!  Stay in touch wherever you are, and ride with us when you're here.  We got to get you a new flex avatar!

Jeff-Allsouth

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2008, 11:12:28 AM »
It was great to run into everyone on Sunday and hit some trails. I had a blast, besides a horrible rain ride with no top or fenders on Saturday.

We're planning another trip to Tellico for Dixie Run; let me know if anyone or better yet everyone wants to join the group. We have 10 acres rented to stay on right next to Crawford’s Camp and we'll have a display booth set up next to all the manufactures. I’m working on setting up designated "Allsouth trail rides" so we'll get some time on the trails without all the waiting that takes place at Dixie Run.

Again I had a blast and hope we can all do it again some time.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2008, 11:24:54 AM »
It was great to run into everyone on Sunday and hit some trails. I had a blast, besides a horrible rain ride with no top or fenders on Saturday.

We're planning another trip to Tellico for Dixie Run; let me know if anyone or better yet everyone wants to join the group. We have 10 acres rented to stay on right next to Crawford’s Camp and we'll have a display booth set up next to all the manufactures. I’m working on setting up designated "Allsouth trail rides" so we'll get some time on the trails without all the waiting that takes place at Dixie Run.

Again I had a blast and hope we can all do it again some time.

LOL!  The horrendous rain storm on Saturday had me laughing when I saw you all muddy.  Jeff, it was great meeting you and glad you could ride with us.  If you ever wanna ride, hit me up. I am always ready.

ghostdancer308

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2008, 04:03:41 PM »
Hey guys'-
  Let me know if this works.
http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr59/GMitts74/

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2008, 06:45:53 PM »
Hey, who all made it up guardrail?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2008, 07:12:44 PM »

Mike really made it look easy.  Jeff from Allsouth followed.  No one else in our group made it. 

On the Friday ride with Ben and Glenn, I wanted to give Heli a try, and made it thanks to Ben for a great spot!  You've got to give it a try next trip!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 07:19:22 PM by Doug »

Chris Hyde

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2008, 08:13:11 PM »
I would have made it up Guardrail, but I had 6 other people behind me and I didnt want to be a trail hog.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »

Mike really made it look easy.  Jeff from Allsouth followed.  No one else in our group made it. 

On the Friday ride with Ben and Glenn, I wanted to give Heli a try, and made it thanks to Ben for a great spot!  You've got to give it a try next trip!

A Detroit for the 8.8 is the next big mod on the list and I'll be trying a lot more stuff when I throw that in.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Chris Hyde

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2008, 08:51:53 PM »
Mike really made it look easy.

Well.............I dunno about that.  Mike did it, but by no means did it look easy.  Not to steal Mikes Thunder, but I beet he would agree.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2008, 09:48:37 PM »
Mike really made it look easy.

Well.............I dunno about that.  Mike did it, but by no means did it look easy.  Not to steal Mikes Thunder, but I beet he would agree.

Mike made it look easy.  I didn't say it was easy.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 09:56:52 PM by Doug »

Chris Hyde

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2008, 09:51:44 PM »
Mike made it look easy.  I didn't say it was easy.

I disagree. I wasnt envying Mikes pucker factor for one second. :)  Again, Mike did fabulous but the red YJ with the Windsor made it look easy.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM