BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Mountainside ORP: September 26-28  (Read 12021 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: Mountainside ORP: September 26-28
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2008, 09:30:30 PM »
Juan, hunt em down man! You could use the cash!
I've grown tired of this.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 09:32:18 PM »
hey since i brought it up i get a cut.... {toast}

Mike

Offline R_jeep

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 09:47:55 PM »
agent! whats that 15%? lmao. wait till i get the nikon d80. the real stuff comes out.  heres a friends photo site.

http://www.aevumphoto.com/ah/
Im gay!

Chris Hyde

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2008, 09:49:58 PM »
National Geographic FTW!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2008, 09:51:14 PM »
mommy that pic scared me

Offline R_jeep

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2008, 09:58:44 PM »
navigate the site a bit and look at all the photos. ive know andy since we were 15. he is now working for national geographic, search his name on the site. i dated one of his sisters and his hot cousin. both of them are hotter now!

the dude is the best action sports photographer i know. he got me in my first magazine.

http://google.nationalgeographic.com/search?site=default_collection&client=default_frontend&proxystylesheet=default_frontend&output=xml_no_dtd&oe=UTF-8&q=andrew+henderson
Im gay!

JBC

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2008, 09:24:04 AM »
Sorry guys, I am responsible for using the pics!  Everytime I look at those pics I want to go to Mountainside so I used them to make my FJ friends want to go too!  If you guys want me to remove them I will.

RotorHead

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2008, 09:30:21 AM »
Sorry guys, I am responsible for using the pics!  Everytime I look at those pics I want to go to Mountainside so I used them to make my FJ friends want to go too!  If you guys want me to remove them I will.

Personally I was just giving you a hard time. It's my Jeep and I don't mind. I think it's kind of cool that you put Jeep pictures up on a FJ forum and nobody had anything negative to say about it. I doubt it would have gone over so well on some of the snobby Jeep forums if it was the other way around.  {toast}

JBC

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2008, 09:39:27 AM »

Personally I was just giving you a hard time. It's my Jeep and I don't mind. I think it's kind of cool that you put Jeep pictures up on a FJ forum and nobody had anything negative to say about it. I doubt it would have gone over so well on some of the snobby Jeep forums if it was the other way around.  {toast}

Actually we have a few guys with Jeeps that ride with us regularly.  We are just happy to be out wheelin with people who share the same hobby no matter what they drive.

RotorHead

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2008, 09:40:41 AM »

Actually we have a few guys with Jeeps that ride with us regularly.  We are just happy to be out wheelin with people who share the same hobby no matter what they drive.

And that's the way it should be.

JBC

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2008, 09:49:25 AM »
Any of you guys are welcome to come ride with us that weekend also. {toast}

Offline R_jeep

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2008, 09:59:55 AM »
im flattered that my pics would be good enough to be used by someone other than myself. no hard feelings dude! oh and the photos are only as good as the subject.   
  hey, mike, remember this........................

and this.....

Im gay!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM