MEMBERS DISCUSSION AREA > General Discussion

84 CB-8 jeep

(1/2) > >>

urdaddyjeep:
1984 Jeep CB-8 Scrambler, believed to be finest original in existence, 1 owner, 692 actual miles, Garnet Red/Red Interior, Hard Top and Doors, 6 cyl., 5 spd., PS, 20 gallon tank, SLR Edition, 1 of only 4130 built in 1984. Original documents include, Window Sticker, Original dealer High Country Package sticker, Stock# windshield decal, Original title, original keys, owners manual. If you want the best CJ-8 here it is! $49,995.00

not trying to sell this for anyone just found it and was thinking wth 50K for a jeep

nwcj5:

--- Quote from: urdaddyjeep on September 04, 2008, 07:24:48 PM ---1984 Jeep CB-8 Scrambler, believed to be finest original in existence, 1 owner, 692 actual miles, Garnet Red/Red Interior, Hard Top and Doors, 6 cyl., 5 spd., PS, 20 gallon tank, SLR Edition, 1 of only 4130 built in 1984. Original documents include, Window Sticker, Original dealer High Country Package sticker, Stock# windshield decal, Original title, original keys, owners manual. If you want the best CJ-8 here it is! $49,995.00

not trying to sell this for anyone just found it and was thinking wth 50K for a jeep

--- End quote ---

not to mention a pretty ugly one based on color scheme IMO

Krawler00:
Those are getting more and more rare! I know a guy who just built/restored one and he said he could get about the same amount! I was a bit suprised but man, if they are rare and in good condition people will buy them. Too bad nobody will want any TJs 40 years from now. :'(

nwcj5:

--- Quote from: Krawler00 on September 04, 2008, 08:34:42 PM ---Those are getting more and more rare! I know a guy who just built/restored one and he said he could get about the same amount! I was a bit suprised but man, if they are rare and in good condition people will buy them. Too bad nobody will want any TJs 40 years from now. :'(

--- End quote ---

maybe the LJ's will be the CJ8 of 2050  ???

Krawler00:
We can only hope. But when they made a ton of them, probably not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version