BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tellico Dec'  (Read 5830 times)

Chris Hyde

Re: Tellico Dec'
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2008, 12:58:15 PM »

SEXY!

BigJerm

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2008, 01:05:40 PM »
you know, hearing Ben talk about walking the old trails. I might hike up to Slick Rock. Think it is still legal to walk the old trails? It would be cool and wierd to go take a picture at the same spot as the one I posted, a year later.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2008, 02:48:10 PM »
Jerm, let's hook up for a day to do this. I would be all for a hike up to slickrock, peckerwood and rock garden.
I've grown tired of this.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 02:57:03 PM »
Jerm, let's hook up. I would be all for a hike up on to your peckerwood.

:o

Can you say...

BROKE

BACK

BigJerm

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 03:19:38 PM »
Ben when ever you are ready. I am going to call the Ranger district to confirm hiking is ok to do. How far down the trails is it blocked off to get to Slick Rock? Just on that trail or further down 8? Just wondering how long it would take to hike in December.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2008, 03:33:12 PM »
I think you can still get real close to the top od slickrock. The other entrance is gated. Chris= 8==D
I've grown tired of this.

BigJerm

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 11:57:38 AM »
Looks like some folks from Pirate 4x4 are trying to put together a Pirate at Tellico weekend in December before the FS makes their final decision on the 18th. Ill keep yall updated

Offline AppYJ

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2008, 12:30:17 AM »
I didn't get to ride with you guys on that trip in 12/07, but I was about 20 rigs behind you at Slickrock.  I got to watch most of y'all that day.  I broke another stock driver's side axle in my Dana 44 front end that day and I have been waiting every since for a set of Superior Evolution axles for it!!  Mac from Superior said that they should have been shipped out today (only 10 months later) so maybe I can make it out to ride WITH y'all this time.   {cool}
1987 Wrangler. Dana 44 axles. 4.56 gears, Detroit locker in rear, ARB locker in front.  Dana 300 transfer case w/ Teralow 4 to 1 gears and Currie Twin sticks.  TF 727 automatic tranny w/ Hurst quarterstick shifter.  2001 Jeep 4.0 w/Borla header, Hesco wiring harness and Hesco crank sensor relocator kit.  Poison spyder crusher corners, Shrockworks rock sliders and TJ flares.  RE 1.5" reverse eye springs, custom shackle reversal, Custom Hi Steer, custom bumpers, Warn 8000i winch, 37" Irock radials.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2008, 07:36:15 AM »
I didn't get to ride with you guys on that trip in 12/07, but I was about 20 rigs behind you at Slickrock.  I got to watch most of y'all that day.  I broke another stock driver's side axle in my Dana 44 front end that day and I have been waiting every since for a set of Superior Evolution axles for it!!  Mac from Superior said that they should have been shipped out today (only 10 months later) so maybe I can make it out to ride WITH y'all this time.   {cool}

10 months waiting?  No wheeling?  Ugh.

Come ride with us!  PM me if you have any questions. 

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2008, 10:34:42 AM »

At least you weren't 70 rigs back  :P  We wanted to kill those guys on the Rhinos.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BigJerm

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2008, 11:00:59 AM »
At least you weren't 70 rigs back  :P  We wanted to kill those guys on the Rhinos.

x2... atleast we were quick to toss the cables out. They just kept on trying and trying....

AppYJ, come ride with us in November! We got a ride 7th-9th

Offline Sasquatch

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2008, 11:48:28 AM »
Easy trails at Tellico on the 8th??  (Eyeballs the stock LJ in the garage)

I could be in for that saturday!

If I get my bonus I'll order my CB setup friday.

Did I miss the signup for that?
Seth

Baby, House, Jeep... In that order....  Unfortunately.

97 TJ Sport (Sold)
06 LJ (Sold)
07 JKU

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM