BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tellico Dec'  (Read 5831 times)

BigJerm

Re: Tellico Dec'
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2008, 11:53:28 AM »
Easy trails at Tellico on the 8th??  (Eyeballs the stock LJ in the garage)

I could be in for that saturday!

If I get my bonus I'll order my CB setup friday.

Did I miss the signup for that?

Well you can drive that stock LJ right behind my stock JK! I am going up all stock to ride. The ride is "exclusive" so if you have not already submit your membership info here: http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=132.0

Matt will aprove it and then you can sign up. Most of us wheel our DD's so we keep damage and breaks to a minimum.

Offline Sasquatch

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »
I better go home and take the pictures I've been meaning to then! 

Hopefully the pregnant one will be okay without me for a day!

Thanks Jerm!
Seth

Baby, House, Jeep... In that order....  Unfortunately.

97 TJ Sport (Sold)
06 LJ (Sold)
07 JKU

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2008, 07:38:04 PM »

hey for about a 100 you can get the whole cb setup set out and to you within a week... check out cb talk thread...

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2008, 09:21:57 PM »
I better go home and take the pictures I've been meaning to then! 
Hopefully the pregnant one will be okay without me for a day!
Thanks Jerm!

Hey Sasquatch!  Tell her we'll take good care of you.... and her Jeep! 
Glad you posted up again, and hope you'll join us!  {toast}

Offline Sasquatch

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 07:36:29 AM »

hey for about a 100 you can get the whole cb setup set out and to you within a week... check out cb talk thread...

All over it! {toast}
Seth

Baby, House, Jeep... In that order....  Unfortunately.

97 TJ Sport (Sold)
06 LJ (Sold)
07 JKU

BigJerm

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2008, 07:39:34 AM »
I am running a Midland 1001z that I got from Amazon for under $30! Then just get an antenna and mount. The mount I got came with 18' of cable. Fry's sells SWR tuners for $10 and your good to go!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2008, 07:42:43 AM »
get the whole setup cb, mount, antenna wire, swr, everything you need at one place one time for under a hundie.. wit great customer service...

Offline AppYJ

• Visitor
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2008, 09:08:30 PM »
Well, unless I can find another stock axle for my waggy axle, looks like I will be sitting out another ride! >:(  Mac (vice president of Superior axle) assured me that my axles would be shipping out yesterday.  Today I find out that the stub axles are ready, but the inners still aren't ready yet..........I ordered these January 4th of this year.  I don't know if I will EVER get to ride again. :'(
1987 Wrangler. Dana 44 axles. 4.56 gears, Detroit locker in rear, ARB locker in front.  Dana 300 transfer case w/ Teralow 4 to 1 gears and Currie Twin sticks.  TF 727 automatic tranny w/ Hurst quarterstick shifter.  2001 Jeep 4.0 w/Borla header, Hesco wiring harness and Hesco crank sensor relocator kit.  Poison spyder crusher corners, Shrockworks rock sliders and TJ flares.  RE 1.5" reverse eye springs, custom shackle reversal, Custom Hi Steer, custom bumpers, Warn 8000i winch, 37" Irock radials.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2008, 09:09:50 PM »
That is a bit crazy there! Waiting almost a full year???????? Why not can the order and go else where?
I've grown tired of this.

Offline AppYJ

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2008, 09:25:40 PM »
Alloy USA's have a 10 year warranty, but they are not made in the USA...also, they are backordered also.  Yukon's are junk, they have a good warranty, but that does no good when they break on the trail.  Superior's are the best by far.  Their splines are rolled, not cut and their 4340 chrome moly is better quality than their competitor's which is made in India.  They are American made with a lifetime warranty and they are the same price as the others that I feel are inferior quality.  Superior axles are the standard that all others are compared to, so why not get the best!!  But on the down side is the amount of time that I have had to wait.  :'(
1987 Wrangler. Dana 44 axles. 4.56 gears, Detroit locker in rear, ARB locker in front.  Dana 300 transfer case w/ Teralow 4 to 1 gears and Currie Twin sticks.  TF 727 automatic tranny w/ Hurst quarterstick shifter.  2001 Jeep 4.0 w/Borla header, Hesco wiring harness and Hesco crank sensor relocator kit.  Poison spyder crusher corners, Shrockworks rock sliders and TJ flares.  RE 1.5" reverse eye springs, custom shackle reversal, Custom Hi Steer, custom bumpers, Warn 8000i winch, 37" Irock radials.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2008, 09:41:51 PM »
I run superiors in mine as well but that wait is insane! I can't believe nobody has a set somewhere to ship!!!!! :P
I've grown tired of this.

Offline AppYJ

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2008, 11:54:18 PM »
Tell me about it.  I have been watching a thread on Pirate, and I am not the only one having problems.  http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=666899&highlight=Alloy+USA+axles  I have even been dealing with Mac McMillan who is the new Vice President of Superior Axle since about June.  He replaced Mike Jr. somewhere around April of this year. 

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM