BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Wanna save money on gas, and get more power?  (Read 2876 times)

steven

Re: Wanna save money on gas, and get more power?
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2007, 10:05:18 PM »
Maybe he IS FITCH  ;D

j/k  :P

Rubidozer

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2007, 10:57:11 PM »
Having wheeled with Jeff, I do have respect for him. With that being said, if I dont feel that the product he is telling us about will work, then I will simply just not buy it. No need to comment my opinions.  :-X

It did seem that they quickly jumped all over him on the other thread.

I did google the Fitch product and I couldnt find a place to sign-up and sell it. I do need some money being married and all. :D

I appreciate the comments and the level-headed attitude. That is the kind of mentality that attracted me to this forum. That, and the fact that everyone I met at the Knob seemed to be down-to-earth. Thanks for being cool...

Rubidozer

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2007, 11:03:32 PM »
Just curious, because SBC305 Heads don't bolt up to the LS platform.
[/quote]

Like I said, it was a long time ago... I could be completely mistaken, and it could have been an LT1 engine. Or we may have used the entire top-end from a 305 or 350... Just not sure... This isn't going to end, until I get the spec sheets, huh? I'll see if I can find his #.
Or, I could find out if my buddy that bought the truck still has it.... Then, I could buy it back and drive it out here from California and show you. Yeah, right... :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 11:07:41 PM by Rubidozer »

Daniel

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2007, 01:28:27 AM »
Sorry I haven't been on the forum for a couple of days.  After reading the other forum and the way those guys operate, I'm glad this is about the only forum I'm involved with.  Like Matt said, I've been with Jeff on the trails.  He definitely seemed to be the most experienced and helped everyone and anyone that needed some advice or what-have-you.  Therefor, I won't be bashing him or do any name calling.  I have nothing but respect for him and because of that I will take the information he's given us on this product and keep it in my head.  Since he's not making any money off of it, and whether or not it worked, according to him it did, so by that I will just consider him bringing it to our attention, a favor.  Unless I know someone personally who had bought the product and it performed terribly, then I've got no reason to jump down anyone's throat about "selling" me something that didn't work.

So, Jeff you've got my respect as well.  I hope that we can wheel on a trail again sometime soon.  This time, I hope to actually be doing the wheeling myself. 

Chris Hyde

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2007, 02:19:05 PM »
Thanks for being cool...

I can't help it! ;D

Rubidozer

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2007, 05:12:05 PM »
Hey Daniel, just stop it..... I'm getting all warm and fuzzy... I'm gonna to drive over to your house and give you a big hug.... Friend. :-*
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 05:13:45 PM by Rubidozer »

Rubidozer

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2007, 05:14:54 PM »
WooooooHooooooooo! A couple more days till Tellico! ;D

Daniel

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2007, 06:59:37 PM »
I'm gonna to drive over to your house and give you a big hug

Hey hey.. I'll be waitin'

Rubidozer

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2007, 07:09:09 PM »
Oh, yeah.... I just wanted to say one more thing before this thread fades away.... I am Fitch.

steven

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2007, 07:21:49 PM »
 :o :o :o :o

;D

goodraven

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2007, 12:09:29 AM »
well....

I am Kaiser Sosa...

8)

gatradmin

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2007, 09:42:51 AM »
Mike are you a "Usual Suspect" ?

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM