BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: How about them gas prices now  (Read 2447 times)

ranger11

Re: How about them gas prices now
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 08:58:23 PM »
But, when Republicans were running shit in Congress, I kind of remember shit not being this way. HMMMMMM. WTF?

I agree with you.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 09:38:35 PM »
Remember, any suspected incidences of price gouging should be reported to the Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs at (404) 651-8600 or (800) 869-1123.

Also, I got kicked out of a Kroger gas station today, lol. They have arrows directing people to enter the gas pumps one way. This sounds like a great idea, but 90% (according to my random sampling of 10 cars) have the filler on the driver's side, so 1/2 the pumps were empty and half had a 5-6 car line. So, while everyone else were being good little sheep, I went the wrong way into an empty pump. Apparently this Kroger has (unarmed - whats the point?) rent-a-cops and one came to yell at me. The convo went something like this:

Fatass: Hey, what are you doing?
Me: I reckon I'm getting some of this overpriced gas.
Fatass: Well, you can't do that, you came in the wrong way.
Me: Oops, sorry.
Fatass: What?
Me: Sorry.
Fatass: SORRY FOR WHAT?
Me: Sorry I pulled in the wrong way.
Fatass: Well, you can't do that, you have to pull out and wait in line.
Me: Thats ok, I already put in my credit card, I'm only getting a few gallons (As I try to reach for the pump and he blocks me with his huge belly).
Fatass:You are going to cause a traffic jam, someone is going to pull in the correct way and you can't get out.
Me: Last time I checked, my reverse works just fine and I can back out.
Fatass: Well, you just can't do it, you have to move kid.
Me: Thats  ridiculous, just let me pump my gas.
Fatass: Sir, please leave, you will cause a scene.
Me: (As I reach to get my credit card out of the machine and leave) MOVE
Fatass: I alreay told you that you won't be pumping gas here.
Me: I'm trying to get my card because, if you can remember 5 seconds ago, you told me to leave.
Fatass: You were trying to reach the pump.
Me: Really, move so I can get my dam card and leave. If you don't move I will call a REAL cop with a REAL  badge and a REAL  gun and press charges against you for stealing my card, now get out of my way.
Fatass: Here, now leave, NOW.
Me: (As I am getting into my car, in a sarcastic tone) Yes sir, sorry sir, I promise I will never question your almightly gas-governing authority again. By the way, whats minimum wage at these days? Is it still like $5.15 or whatever it was at?
Fatass: (Pointing to the street): LEAVE NOW.

He stood there and stared me down just long enough for me to give him the one finger salute as I backed out and left.

Yeah, I didn't have to be such a huge dick about it, but people with fake, self-imposed authority have always really gotten under my skin and I was already pissed about the retards driving up gas prices and he decided to get in my way, so he got to see pissed off Jimmy.
You like the F bomb huh? ;)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 12:50:11 AM by Adam »
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2008, 10:13:54 PM »
Go big or go home right?  ;D I am trying to tone it down a bit, apparently some people get offended by it  :o lol, mostly girls......

I was kinda pissed off though, I feel bad for taking my thoughts about the price gouging out on him. Granted, he could have had more tact (mostly with the I-am-the-law attitude and tone of voice), but I'm not making excuses....I was being a huge a-hole.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 10:16:15 PM by Jimmy »
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Xterra

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 11:59:21 AM »
damnit, just got home and saw that the 3 gas stations near me are all closed. all i see are 4.29 MIN... :-(

i need a lancer...

btw, dunno if you guys know bout this, but it could help.
http://www.gasbuddy.com/
2006 Nissan Xterra

1992 Jeep YJ

ranger11

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 12:01:08 PM »
3 by my house are out of all gas all they have is diesel.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 01:10:45 PM »
Good luck to Will, driving from LaGrange to Milledgeville today!  :o
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 07:45:49 PM »
yeah well you guys can fill up... on post here they have limited us to 10gallons of gas. so 10 gallons cost me almost 50 bucks. Glen see if you can smuggle a gas tanker back.. you could charge 2.50 a gallon and then I could get my rubi.. hahah me so funny.. you number 1 GI.. so yeah gas prices suck big time...

Oh btw i would have told that FatF&*(er to go eat a donut.

Mike

ghostdancer308

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 04:22:18 AM »
Hell yeah!
  I could keep it in my backyard and distibute to members only!! Its ashame. I was out and about yesterday "observing" from a roof. In a country that has no established DMV, working traffic lights, basic employment, there sure is a bunch of driving around! :bs) Donkey pulled carts!! There is a solution! See that everywhere. LOL!!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2008, 09:57:54 PM »
hey Glen do u know how to pss of an Iraqi??

shoot his donkey with a .50 from over 800yrds and watch them yell at each other

Mike

ghostdancer308

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 06:44:32 AM »
The life of a donkey is a hard one in both Iraq and A-stan. At 800yds. I can just hear the hadji man yelling now,"Why mister, why"? LOL!!! {btt} Oh, gas prices suck!! ;D

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 12:57:59 PM »
in a country that gas is what 39cents a gallon you would think everyone would drive... the best thing i saw was a donkey cart with a guy in it and the wife walking behind carrying everything.. hahaha

ok so here on post you have to guess what gas station has gas... there are only 2 here and both of them didnt have gas yesterday when i was out and about

Mike

BigJerm

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 10:15:30 PM »
SO tonight I did what has become the normal loop... I head into vinnings to the first QT (small, like 12 pumps) no gas, keep on to the BP, limited supply and lines on the street both ways. So hang a left on Cobb parkway and take a left again, Exxon on the corner, out of gas. Head on up to the big QT station, out of gas. Keep on going, Bingo Shell has gas... no unleaded though, mid grade at $4.29

So why is it Cobb County is low on gas when other counties are fine?

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM