BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Free to good home: "Roscoe" the Catahoula Leopard  (Read 1367 times)

Chris Hyde

Free to good home: "Roscoe" the Catahoula Leopard
« on: September 16, 2008, 12:21:12 PM »
He is 9 months old and should be close to full size, around 85 lbs.  I really dont want to place him, but he needs more attention.  He is fabulous with kids (as they are known for) and has not a single aggressive bone in his body.  He is a big baby and loves to play.

These dogs usually sell for around $500, but I will place him FREE to someone who will take care of him and play with him.  Again, he LOVES kids.  By nature, almost 100% of the Catahoula breed has 2 different color eyes which is rally a cool feature.  He eats a standard bowl of food daily and doesn't break the bank on the food bill.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BigJerm

Re: Free to good home: "Roscoe" the Catahoula Leopard
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 01:13:36 PM »
if we didnt live in an apartment and already had 1 dog I would be on my way up right now!

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 02:32:07 PM »
I can vouch for this dog! I wanted him when I saw him! He is very "humble" and is gorgeous... for a male dog that is.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 05:30:10 PM »
Oh man I want him. I love 'houlas. He ever been around cats? Inside dog? House broken?
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Chris Hyde

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 06:05:17 PM »
Oh man I want him. I love 'houlas. He ever been around cats? Inside dog? House broken?

His isnt housebroken, but he is very smart and would probably learn fairly quick.  As far as cats, he will chase them, but one of my cats doesnt run from him and he doesnt fool with it.  He only chases the one that runs, but he has never hurt it at all.  He was an inside dog for a while, but it started getting too crowded with a wife, 3 kids and 2 Chihuahuas.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM