BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Clipless Pedals and Shoes!  (Read 1556 times)

BigJerm

Clipless Pedals and Shoes!
« on: September 16, 2008, 06:44:03 PM »
Alright.... so clipless is not for me. So I have for sale Shimano sh-mt70 shoes that are a size 48 EU or 12.3 US size and a set of Crank Brothers Mallet C pedals. Look down at the description and pictures. I live in Smyrna where Paces Ferry and 285 meet. I will meet close to home or can deliver to say Big Creek, Sope Creek or Blankets on a weekend when I ride!

The shoes have been used probably 4 or 5 times, only one time being on the trails. As you can see from the pictures the tread is in great shape, no wear on the inside, outside is clean and I do have the pieces that screw over where the cleats go. O and no foot stink! I did a quick Google search and it looks like the shoes go anywhere from $110 to 140 + shipping. I would like to get $60 for them. If they don't move I will lower the price some but I don't want to take too much of a hit...

The Crank Brother Mall C's are not actually mine. I bought them for my girlfriend and I bought myself some Crank Bro's Smarty C's. As soon as I decided I was a flats only rider... well she got the Smarty's of my bike. So the Mallet C's have been used for 2 rides! One on the street, one at Sope Creek and she did fall once on them at Sope (shown in pictures). Have the long and short screws, cleats, shims (under the cleats), pedals, instructions and sticker. They also have different end plates but I put the taller ones on so she could have grip if she wanted to unclip for a sketch section. Another quick Google search shows them going anywhere from $90 to $110 + shipping. I would like to get $50 for them.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 08:52:01 PM by BigJerm »

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
Re: Clipless Pedals and Shoes!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 07:35:12 PM »
 :'( Sending the link to a friend.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 10:46:39 PM »
Flat foots rule!
I've grown tired of this.

BigJerm

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 08:52:42 AM »
:'( Sending the link to a friend.

thanks man. I am/was in hopes to use this money for a new front tire and some good platforms... the stock ones suck

BigJerm

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 08:52:25 PM »
bump. $60 for the shoes, $50 for the pedals.

BigJerm

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 08:58:01 AM »
Alright, $50 for the shoes, $40 for the pedals and if you buy them together and don't make me drive far, $80 for the both.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM