BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: My New Off-road Camping Trailer  (Read 1959 times)

urdaddyjeep

Re: My New Off-road Camping Trailer
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2008, 12:07:18 AM »
hmmm march huh.... if i put my leave paperwork in now it might make it through the system by then..damn Army.. sounds good when do you want to know by... that way i can have plenty of time to kiss up to the wife and have her happy so i can go.. saving 5 bucks a day.. thats a can of chew a day less for me.. hmmm ok i guess.. for a trip of a life time.. also since we be out that way i have a brother in Co springs with a big house and noone there but him.. and OPSEC we will have to talk about that sat if i can make it.. i know sat nite i will be there.. hope i can make it sat morning tho..did i say damn Army yet?? if not DAMN ARMY...

Mike

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2008, 12:21:35 AM »
I may be able to talk my dad into towing mine out there. The only way I could pay for gas would be to talk him into coming along. A few of you met him at Tellico in December. He's learned a lot since then.  ;)

Dude, if you're going to Moab you know  in. Gotta two vehicle trailer?  {toast}
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2008, 01:14:09 AM »
I may be able to talk my dad into towing mine out there. The only way I could pay for gas would be to talk him into coming along. A few of you met him at Tellico in December. He's learned a lot since then.  ;)

Dude, if you're going to Moab you know  in. Gotta two vehicle trailer?  {toast}

My dad's truck is rated to tow 10,000. I'd like to keep it around 8,000 if we're going up and down the Rockies.  %)   So 2 Jeeps would definitely be under that, but how much do those 2-car trailers weigh? I've done a little googlin' but haven't got a number yet. Still looking. I'll post back when I get it. I should be able to borrow/rent for fairly cheap, a 2 car trailer from a family friend.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 01:34:01 AM by Will »
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM