BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: FALL CRAWL at River Rock  (Read 20113 times)

BigJerm

Re: FALL CRAWL at River Rock
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2008, 10:13:15 AM »
Both. I'll be working the gate for a couple hours on both days (Jimmy's helping on Saturday) but other than that my jo is to call Steve if anybody royally screws their stuff up so that entails patrolling the trails  ::)     ;D  So come on over! Give me a call when you get there if you don't see me at the gate.

This is all I can say to you

nln

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2008, 11:46:25 AM »
Anybody that wants to meet up give me a call when you're there.  706-302-8188

Will,

Do you you all try to camp in the same area or just take the first spot you see? I'm just curious, I put your number in my phone . I want (need) to ride with a group of people that's done this more than once as this will be my first ride out other than Durahmtown, which from the pictures I have seen there is no comparison between the two.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »
Anybody that wants to meet up give me a call when you're there.  706-302-8188

Will,

Do you you all try to camp in the same area or just take the first spot you see? I'm just curious, I put your number in my phone . I want (need) to ride with a group of people that's done this more than once as this will be my first ride out other than Durahmtown, which from the pictures I have seen there is no comparison between the two.

There will be by-passes for everything. A stock Jeep could ride the main trail and watch/try any of the hard lines. I will not be camping Friday night most likely. But Saturday I'll probably find a random spot that's open. I have a lot of my friends coming Saturday to spectate/watch the band and stuff.

Are you coming on Friday? Just give me a call when you get there and settled in. There's a big field in the middle of the property where everybody camps. Pick whatever spot you want, but closer to the tree-line, the less dust from all the traffic. The rain we're getting today should calm the dust a lot though. There's probably gonna be perfect wheeling conditions this weekend  ;) I'll let you know when I'm riding the trails and you're more than welcome to follow and we can hit whatever trails you're comfortable with.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2008, 01:43:52 PM »
We plan to be there around 5 or 6 Friday evening. Do you guys have a specific CB channel you run on?
Chuck & Sherry

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2008, 02:08:23 PM »
We plan to be there around 5 or 6 Friday evening. Do you guys have a specific CB channel you run on?

well we usually run 7, but there will be so many people there that we should look for a channel that nobody is on. Plus my CB ground sucks. I only have a range of like 30 yards right now  :-\   It does the job when we're on the trail though.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline GusaGus

• Visitor
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2008, 05:05:06 PM »
looks like i'll be there early friday but not sure if i'll be staying.  some stuff came up and it looks like i need to be home for saturday.
98 TJ
3.5" lift
locked and locked
36" iroks on bead locks
custom cage and more

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2008, 12:39:26 PM »
See you cats later!  :P
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2008, 05:30:21 PM »
Finally got my jeep back. Heading south ;D
Chuck & Sherry

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2008, 06:07:41 PM »
Must be nice being less than 15 minutes from an OHV...WILL nln
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2008, 10:53:14 AM »
Finally got my jeep back. Heading south ;D

Why didn't you give us a call?
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline GusaGus

• Visitor
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2008, 12:07:10 PM »
well i had a blast this weekend, wish i could have stayed longer but that's just how things go.  no carange for me, jeep ran great all weekend except for crapping out a rear spring a few times and over heating a litttle once (bought the wrong relays for the fan).  hopefully next trip i'll be able to stay the whole weekend. 

one more thing never under estimate the power of a york, re-seated 2 tires over the course of the weekend (random rigs, not any of us).

i didin't get any pictures but i know a few were taken,  post up 8)
98 TJ
3.5" lift
locked and locked
36" iroks on bead locks
custom cage and more

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2008, 12:22:13 PM »
Had a great time, nice meeting you Mike. {toast} You didn't miss much after you left though. I tore a hole in the sidewall of one of my tires and while Will was coming around to help me, he sheared off one of his trackbar bolts. I'm about to get eat lunch then all post the pictures I have.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM