BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Gulches October 24-26 General Discussion  (Read 7009 times)

Offline ADAM

• Visitor
  • I have lost my MIND!!!
Re: Gulches October 24-26 General Discussion
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 10:15:03 PM »
thats what i am talking about
Don't know what I got anymore...

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2008, 10:22:58 PM »
Doug, you of all people you should be ashamed you witnessed the rubi's first time on dirt since the lift

Absolutely, and it looks good!  I'll never forget you crawled the "Good, Bad, and the Ugly, and I couldn't with a limited slip, but had to go back, and have done it since.  I was new then and thought you rode often.  I've been around less than a year and ridden with the group at least 8 times.  Only seen you at 1.  :o :o  I know you've got a career that screws your weekends, and it's hard to fault a guy that works hard, but nobody works every weekend, right?

Edit:  River Rock was awesome.  Hate you couldn't come.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 08:47:11 AM »
I hope I can make it still. I have been in a financial bind since RR. Don't count me out just yet. One day of wheeling is better than none! Adam, I want to meet you but... the odds are against you. ;)
I've grown tired of this.

06trailrig

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 09:33:51 AM »
I may make it to this one. I just found out that we're being laid off that week so why not huh?

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 09:42:37 AM »
I may make it to this one. I just found out that we're being laid off that week so why not huh?

Ouch, sorry to hear that. So you didn't know this was coming?
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BigJerm

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 09:45:00 AM »

Tough break there man! Better get looking for a new one ASAP.

I am a bit on the fence as well. More because I know I NEED to get the credit card and now medical bills, paid off. You never know what could happen and I would hate to have 2 Jeeps, credit cards, and medical bills all over my head.

Not to mention, as fun as River Rock was, it still kinda sucked being stock height and being very limited to where I could go. I don't see a lift in the near future so...

06trailrig

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 10:21:11 AM »
It's because the main rubber supplier is down due to flooded areas of their building (in Texas). They said they won't be at full production for another 3 weeks. We still have reserves here so we're not too bad, it's just enough to last us until the 20th. It sucks cause I won't be able to go now that I think about it. I have to pay a jeep payment, renew tag, renew license, and pay the insurance payment so I will be in a bind for the next few weeks, but I will be able to get through it cause it's been worse.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 12:02:53 PM »
Ill take the bet as well. I know Adam will make this one. Most of the time he is on the fence, but he has confirmed this.

Lay offs suck. I just spent my last dime yesterday and went to 50hrs a week at work (I dont think that will be enough to get us by.). Times are tough for everyone now.

Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 12:03:55 PM »
I am kinda  sad :-[ that we will have a small turnout for a ride that I will be attending ;D

$50 says you won't make it.  Wanna take my bet?  :D

Also quoted  ;)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

06trailrig

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 12:20:43 PM »
Lay offs suck. I just spent my last dime yesterday and went to 50hrs a week at work (I dont think that will be enough to get us by.). Times are tough for everyone now.

Yeah but I'm not worried about it just won't be doing much of anything for a couple weeks. I also remembered that I worked some OT last week so I'm gonna use the extra cash for some Upper and Lower CA's and HD tierod for $190. They only have 5K on them and plus I know the guy so I know what kind of shape their in.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2008, 12:26:53 PM »
Thats a good deal. For the XJ right.

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

rubiconjack

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 08:43:53 PM »
Im thinking I will try and tag along on this one .. gotta get a few things fixed and added to my jeep before then .....

only got experience with a very few ... very tight trails and lots of mud .. not much experience with rocks!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM