BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: OUCH!!!  (Read 716 times)

Offline Sasquatch

• Visitor
Re: OUCH!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2008, 02:22:37 PM »
Seriously... grab a piece of an old shirt, strap it on with some Duct tape and BAM.. Best bandaid ever.

{toast}
Seth

Baby, House, Jeep... In that order....  Unfortunately.

97 TJ Sport (Sold)
06 LJ (Sold)
07 JKU

BigJerm

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2008, 10:05:40 PM »
SOOOO I think there might be more bills from the visit to come. I figured $500 was kinda cheap for emergency room visit and stitches soooo this SUCKS.

Anyways, time to enroll in our new benefits and woa things got costly. They switched us from Cigna to Aetna and lets just say with the same style plans for medical, dental, vision and perscription I am going to be paying another $30+ a paycheck for about the same coverage (some things better, some worse). I mean  :bs) . Megan said we should just get married this weekend at Vegas so I can get on her health care.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2008, 10:24:48 PM »
Megan said we should just get married this weekend at Vegas so I can get on her health care.

I agree with Megan.   ;D

ranger11

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 10:27:05 PM »
Megan said we should just get married this weekend at Vegas so I can get on her health care.

I agree with Megan.   ;D

Well depending on how much you make together it may hurt you in the tax bracket.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 12:12:36 PM »
SOOOO I think there might be more bills from the visit to come. I figured $500 was kinda cheap for emergency room visit and stitches soooo this SUCKS.

Anyways, time to enroll in our new benefits and woa things got costly. They switched us from Cigna to Aetna and lets just say with the same style plans for medical, dental, vision and perscription I am going to be paying another $30+ a paycheck for about the same coverage (some things better, some worse). I mean  :bs) . Megan said we should just get married this weekend at Vegas so I can get on her health care.

Thats good for half the relationship.

When I put my wife on my medical it went from $22 a week for me to $97 a week for both. OUCH!!!
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM