BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Hummingbird Festival - Oct. 18-19 (Hogansville, GA)  (Read 995 times)

BigJerm

Re: Hummingbird Festival - Oct. 18-19 (Hogansville, GA)
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 10:30:24 AM »
"Man, I feel like a woman"?  ;D

:D  That's exactly what I was thinking.  And it seems to fit perfectly.  ;D

Yeah, you should come down and sing it, a Daniel and Chris "I Feel Like a Woman" duet!  :D

Please..... we all know the one song Chris wants to sing...

Some hardcore Tiny Dancer

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 10:32:57 AM »
not sure but i thought it was " I dont want no short dick man"

{bang} :wp) 8==D

Daniel

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 10:41:05 AM »
That's funny 'cause I could've sworn that Will was the one singing Shania.  Chris and I were just throwing requests out there.  Not sure how you fellas got all that twisted up...  ;)

Chris Hyde

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 10:54:09 AM »
Some hardcore Tiny Dancer

Hold me closa Tiny Dancuuuuuhh!  :D

mdo817

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2008, 08:11:35 PM »
Well we went, Will can actually sing and pick!!!!!!! His sister is very good also. Had a good time, sorry I couldn't hang out and BS after you sang but we had a birthday party back on this side of town to get to.

A little bragging here but did you notice my cute little grandboy jammin, he loves music.

You should bring your guitar to Dougs and entertain everyone.

Good Job man.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 09:18:41 PM »
Well we went, Will can actually sing and pick!!!!!!! His sister is very good also. Had a good time, sorry I couldn't hang out and BS after you sang but we had a birthday party back on this side of town to get to.

A little bragging here but did you notice my cute little grandboy jammin, he loves music.

You should bring your guitar to Dougs and entertain everyone.

Good Job man.

'Preciate it man! And cute kid! Yeah I can't wait to see that Cherokee in action!  ;D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline csims723

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2008, 11:00:40 AM »
Will is your dad a fireman? I had a booth at the Humminbird and I know the girl picking and singing is the daughter of a Troup Co. Fire Department. I had a booth just across from the parking lot from the quilt shop and heard ya'll singing and playing. Chris
Not all who wander are lost JRR Tolkien

07 Unlimited Rubicon Flame Red, 6 Speed Manual, Dual Top, 6 Disc Changer with Sirius, Deep Tint, Sup. Air Bags, Power, Trailer. AEV Front winch mount bumper holding a Ramsey REP 8000 winch, Skyjacker 3/4" coil spring spacers in the front , Cibie Ecode upgrade with new Harness, Side Marker Modification, Raingler nets, All weather floor mats, Garmin 60cs GPS on a Dash mount, Life is Good Tire cover. Yeasu Ft7100 with custom antenna mount.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2008, 06:06:45 PM »
Will is your dad a fireman? I had a booth at the Humminbird and I know the girl picking and singing is the daughter of a Troup Co. Fire Department. I had a booth just across from the parking lot from the quilt shop and heard ya'll singing and playing. Chris

No he's not. My sister and I were only a couple of the performers. We played from 1-2 and 3-4 PM. There was another younger girl there.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM