BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: OKAY here is a joke for everyone  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: OKAY here is a joke for everyone
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2008, 03:48:25 PM »
Well, I don't plan on having payments for anything soon. I am shooting to be out of debt by this time next year. Only thing I will have a dedicated bill for other than cable, phone etc. will be my house!
I've grown tired of this.

mdo817

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 07:25:43 PM »
I'm there right now Ben, it's a great feeling. It took several years of hard work and discipline.

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 10:54:25 PM »
My credit card is getting paid off this week (still vet. bills from December!) I think now I am just going to live like a hermit so that I can start saving to make a huge down payment on a house in a year or two.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Chris Hyde

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 10:57:52 PM »
I'm there right now Ben, it's a great feeling. It took several years of hard work and discipline.

Ditto, but mine is pretty much accredited to the sale of a business I established for 8 years and sold.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2008, 10:58:46 PM »
My credit card is getting paid off this week (still vet. bills from December!) I think now I am just going to live like a hermit so that I can start saving to make a huge down payment on a house in a year or two.

You should be good within the next 2 years to get a GREAT buy.  Keep saving!!!

RotorHead

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2008, 12:12:59 AM »
Oh yeah! No payments is the best! Nothing like actually owning your rig! I could start another poll on that and I bet 75% of you guys are still making payments. No thanks! I will NEVER buy another new car or a car where I have to make payments! Used or all cash for a new one. Now if Jeep decides to actually make the truck... I may have to buy one! :D

www.autocult.com.au/NewsDetail.aspx?id=215

Keep dreaming. If it ever does come out, I doubt it will be based on the TJ body. Now that Hummer is coming out with it's truck version of the H3, we may have hope though.

BigJerm

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2008, 07:41:26 AM »

lol I am a few steps behind you but on the same track. Got a little more work to get the CC paid off then its house saving time... Guess somewhere in there we both need to squeeze in a diamond ring for the ladies huh?

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 09:25:11 AM »
go fake and use that extra money to lift your jeep..

BigJerm

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 09:34:03 AM »
Haha yeah right! I got a friend who is going to help me out when the time comes. Diamonds can get costly, at least I got the ring!

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2008, 10:14:02 AM »
Back to the Jeep truck... Mike, I think the H- ehatever will bring this Jeep to the table. Jeep needs another good seller and tell me who would not want that thing!? Probably the perfect wheelbase and accessories are abundant already. I think it will happen.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Old_ford

• Visitor
  • Who needs a chevy i got my ford back!!
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2008, 12:59:19 PM »
 :( wish i could afford a jeep............. :(
you may go faster but i can go over

Chris Hyde

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2008, 01:39:36 PM »
:( wish i could afford a jeep............. :(

Trust me, no you don't.  It's a trick to empty your bank account.  Kinda like an eBay scam.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM