BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: The official/Non official 2010 Rubicon Trip  (Read 21486 times)

urdaddyjeep

Re: The official/Non official 2010 Rubicon Trip
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2008, 11:56:45 PM »
what about car payments??? stop repo man and tons of money....moab/vegas here we come....

mdo817

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2008, 12:02:55 AM »
what about car payments??? stop repo man and tons of money....moab/vegas here we come....

Dude I'm a Grandpa, we don't have no stinkin' car payments, just a Mortage, and it's only for about 8 more years. Of course the newest Jeep we have is a '06 Grand Cherokee, but we paid cash for it also.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2008, 12:08:50 AM »
dude wanna help out this vet.... need a loan with no % and easy repay if any need for about oh 70k ahh make it an even 100k.. that way i will have no bills... and extra to fix jeep up with some real gucci shit

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2008, 12:12:38 AM »
We should plan this trip for right after tax money comes in  ;D

Will, do you mean when "YOUR OVER PAYMENT COMES BACK",

or do you get an unearned credit (FREE GIFT AND WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION  :bs)),

so you mean when DOUG'S MONEY COMES!   >:(

You definitely qouted Matt there, Doug.  :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

mdo817

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2008, 12:14:17 AM »
Avitars are both White TJ's, all us whitey's look a like.

BigJerm

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2008, 07:55:14 AM »
 {btt}

Mike, I would like to save a 100 a month and I know that 30 extra doesnt seem like much but I also know I got to get that Credit Card paid off and with my new health insurance I will be taking home a little less each paycheck so I figure $70 is a good safe number for now.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2008, 08:23:10 AM »
O and Doug, just know, a large portion of my tax return (and I get a decent size return since I have to pay for my own school, no HOPE, no parents) goes back to my education.

I commend you for doing that.  Try best you can not to leave school with any debt.

But do you receive more back than you paid in?  Not your fault if you do, just a lousy system.  Fair Tax! (Even though it also sends money out to low income earners that they didn't pay in)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2008, 08:24:21 AM »
We should plan this trip for right after tax money comes in  ;D

Will, do you mean when "YOUR OVER PAYMENT COMES BACK",
or do you get an unearned credit (FREE GIFT AND WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION  :bs)),
so you mean when DOUG'S MONEY COMES!   >:(

You definitely qouted Matt there, Doug.  :D

Darn Crown Royal.

BigJerm

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2008, 08:51:15 AM »

I commend you for doing that.  Try best you can not to leave school with any debt.

But do you receive more back than you paid in?  Not your fault if you do, just a lousy system.  Fair Tax! (Even though it also sends money out to low income earners that they didn't pay in)

Best that I remember last year I got a little less from the IRS than I paid in tuition but I owed the state some money. So far doing great, not 1 dollar in student loans. I am funding school mostly off money I had in stocks that I pulled out a few years ago, found a CD doing 6.5% and stuck it in there for 18 months, then pulled it out at put that into a money market account so I would have access to it to pay for school, books and most importantly, put money back in. So just know when you get your money gets redistributed, a few dollars might make it to me and it will go to my education or to help pay off Megan’s upcoming student loans for grad school. The rest of your money… probably on some shinny new rims for the donk’s my neighbors have while they both live off welfare, wick, subsidize housing (couldn’t figure out how they afforded to live in the same complex) and are major Pro Obama.

But enough political talk in this thread… lets talk about the trip of a lifetime coming up. Ben how you feel about the plans?

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2008, 09:38:48 AM »
Are we still debating whether it will be the Rubicon or Moab? I have not been to either so what ever is decided will be cool with me ;D
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BigJerm

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2008, 10:01:50 AM »
Well for this trip to Rubicon, Moab is a possible stop on the way home. The trip is geared towards the Rubicon, forget Moab, I want to ride the Rubicon. Now moab is only a 100 mile detour and a 100 miles isnt much with a 2,500 mile trip one way...

So far the current plans are

-Atlanta to YellowStone (WY) to Rubicon and back home.
-Atlanta to Rubicon and back.
-Atlanta to Rubicon, to Moab, and back home.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2008, 10:44:09 AM »
Hope I get a raise soon! I am still on but need to figure out where I will get the extra from. I pull $40 now out of my 2 week checks. That pays for rides, parts etc. Even that has gotten tough.
I've grown tired of this.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM