OTHER INTERESTS > Getting in shape

Getting in shape 2008 / 2009 / 2010

(1/191) > >>

Trailabite:
Anyway, as I mentioned in the other thread:

"My plan: I have a 3 mile route staked out. I plan to start off by walking, then adding a jog into the mix, until I can jog the whole 3 miles. Then I will start trying to increase the speed and shorten the time frame. I'm hoping by Christmas I'm able to jog the 3 miles".

Does this sound reasonable?

Plus I own one of those Bow flex machines. I need to remove all of the clothes hanging on it and remove the boxes sitting on the bench and put this thing to use.

ghostdancer308:
Yes it is. Just listen to your body and do treadmill work as well. Stay injury free. I am here to help you on any issues you might come up with to include diet and supplements. Let me know and good luck! You can do it!

urdaddyjeep:
so i go in for my check up... and the Doc is sending me in for a stress test.... guess i need to either run more or run less...

BigJerm:
Man I don't know... running is already hard to do in cold weather and its even harder to WANT to run when its only 40 out. I consider myself out of shape though and I can run/walk 3 miles (a lot more walking) with a camelbak with about 50 oz of water, cell phone, wallet, keys.

Trailabite:

--- Quote from: ghostdancer308 on November 20, 2008, 12:25:41 PM ---Yes it is. Just listen to your body and do treadmill work as well. Stay injury free. I am here to help you on any issues you might come up with to include diet and supplements. Let me know and good luck! You can do it!

--- End quote ---

I'll be taking you up on this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version