BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Getting in shape 2008 / 2009 / 2010  (Read 46529 times)

ghostdancer308

Re: Getting in shape
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2008, 10:40:17 AM »
Didn't you come to the lakehouse after that RR gig? I am a pro in 12oz curls and tricep shots!!! {salute}

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2008, 10:48:41 AM »
No I didn't go, but I saw the aftermath! lol
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

ghostdancer308

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2008, 10:56:15 AM »
Jimmy-
  Next time bro!! we gots to do it again! This time we will keep it at the park if thats better for all. I want everyone to have a 12oz curl session!!

ranger11

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2008, 11:08:55 AM »
Jimmy-
  Next time bro!! we gots to do it again! This time we will keep it at the park if thats better for all. I want everyone to have a 12oz curl session!!

I vote for the park there is not a big lake there well near the camp. ;D

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2008, 10:20:54 PM »
Hey Glen,

I'm still working on a meal plan. I have a work plan put together. I was going to put it off for another week due to having visitors here for a week and it being thanksgiving week. But, I'm not giving in that easy, I'm going to at least get up and walk my 3 miles tomorrow morning and just watch what I eat this week and then get 100 percent into it the following week.

Oh, by the way, at 202, you're a light weight ;D I weighed myself at work Friday on a digital scale and hit 258 ::) I have never been this f$%^&*n fat and I'm not staying here. According to the Dr. my ideal weight is 175 :P That will never happen but I do hope to get down to at least 200 at a minimum, 185 is my total goal. That means I need to lose 73 pounds. Which is a lot of weight to lose.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

ranger11

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2008, 11:30:08 PM »
Im glad I dont have to lose that much I only have 40 to cut off.. ;D

ghostdancer308

« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2008, 11:56:24 PM »
Thats great Chuck! I wish I could be there for both of you guys when it comes to this kind of stuff. I will just have to give you my input from here I guess. The big thing about it dieting is the mental part. Like last night. We finally had some decent food. Steak, fried shrimp, redbeans and rice, mac and cheese. I ate the crap out of it. You just have to make an effort not to do it all the time and control your portions. I have been up since 230am writing a paper. Its 8am now. I am going to do cardio in a bit and start my day. As for 175lbs, man thats low! The old saying muscle weighs more than fat comes into play here. I would say shoot for 225lbs, an attainable goal, but be more muscular. Track your progress and use the way your belt and clothes fit to tell if your changing or not. Shoot me all the questions you have. We can sort it out somehow!!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2008, 06:56:00 AM »
i hate you guys.... after thanksgiving my workout starts.. Chuck i would go to wal-mart and get the vest... i have one and man it cuts the weigh... its a 20lb vest you can wear and add and take out weigh when you want... i would start like this.

Base line: walk 3 miles with the full 20lbs vest.. nothing to fast just walk..time it..
day 2-6: take 15lbs out and walk it...time it...
day 7-13: add 5lbs and walk it... dont time it
day 14-20: add 5lbs and walk it again...dont time it
day 21-27: add 5lbs and walk it again..dont time it
day 27-whatever... add the last 5lbs and walk and time it....

Look at your first time and then you last time... see a difference.. also sit-ups suck but you have to do them.. all of them.. crunches, rocky, invert, normal, they all suck but you have to... with sit-ups this is what i do..

normal-20
rocky-20
crunches-20
invet-pass out...ha 20
then i start over this time i go down.. like a stair case
normal-19
rocky-19
crunches-19
invert-19
and so on till i reach 1..
when i do and i havent killed myself i say thats it i'm done F*&ked this I am outta here..

then the next day i do upper body... same thing as with the sit-ups but using upper body
push-up normal-10
diamond-10
wide arm-10

then military bench.. and some other things....

G- you hit muscle fail after 10 12oz curls... work on it PVT... I want to see you hit the goal of 20 12oz curls and dont give me that crap about Jager and Cabo giving you a hard time... Just do it...

ghostdancer308

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2008, 08:40:27 AM »
Jager bombs suck!! I have that vest your speaking of. I got out of the back of Muscle and Fitness. Chuck or anyone on here, I will give it to you if you want it!! I have never used it. I was going to walk with Tracy one day i the neighborhood. I put it on and walked out of the room wearing it. I got the,"are you fuc**** kidding me look"? I had to take it off, or I was walking by myself.LOL!!!! So, if anyone wants it, its yours, PM me!!! Dewild, I would love to see you in this get up. You Jer*o**!!hahahah

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2008, 08:50:31 AM »
Here's a sample of my work out plan that I plan on going 3 times a week on top of the running/walking/jogging. MikieD, unfortunatly I can't do a full sit up. I fractured my T4, T5, and T6 vertebrate back in my Navy days, this is what actually got me out of the Navy. Anyway, I have about 5 to 6 different types of leg lift exercises that I do that are just as, maybe even a little more effective than sit-ups. Reason being they work on the lower stomach muscles that sit-ups seem to miss. I've actually been checking out another exercise for the core section and that is hanging from a bar and keeping your legs straight raising them on a 3 second count up level with your waist, hold 1 second, and then lower on the same 3 second count 10 times. When you get to where you can actually do this then you can take and raise your legs to your head.

Anyway, here's my starter work outs. The numbers in each week represents a different starting order.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2008, 12:37:28 PM »
i"ll take it.. mine is like 3yrs old and torn all to hell

ghostdancer308

« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2008, 12:39:56 PM »
Cool! Its yours. I will trade you a woobie!! I will get it to you when I get in. Its heavy, I have most of the weight increases.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM