BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Getting in shape 2008 / 2009 / 2010  (Read 46532 times)

urdaddyjeep

Re: Getting in shape
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2008, 12:49:00 PM »
cool.....

ghostdancer308

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2008, 01:52:15 AM »
Looks good Chuck! Just stay consistent and listen to your body. Rest is just as important. Unless your in selection or going through a specialty school, its ok to ease back when there is pain. Know the difference between pain and injury. By the way, did you get all busted up on a jump? Dewild, don't burn your finger cooking luch for those FNG's. You might break my fuc**** heart!!!hahaha

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2008, 07:00:32 AM »
I wish I was doing something exciting when it happened, But to be honest, I was running PT one morning and was not paying attention and stepped off of a little 6" curb and landed heel first. Everything was lined up just right and crunch!!!!!

But, jumping from a plane sounds better! Or I had too much twist in my hips from a spinning round house but, I still broke the mother f#$%^#r's jaw ;D I wish.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2008, 07:08:23 AM »
G- ur an asshole... u know i busted my knee on a jump.... but those that dont know it i tell them i slipped on jello in the kitchen while i was cooking for the hungry... gets girls all the time...

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2008, 07:21:22 AM »
MikieD, I hear you like those middle aged girls, around 13, 14 years old!
Chuck & Sherry

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2008, 07:24:54 AM »
chunkie that is wong on sooooo many levels... i have a daughter that is 13... wrong wrong sooo many levels....

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2008, 07:26:36 AM »
Oh yea, to keep this subject on topic ------ I did not start my walking yesterday, it rained for most of the day here and by the time we got home it was too late and I was to tired. So, I plan to start Wednesday now. I haven't had any alcohol and very little soda for about 3 weeks now and it seems that my stomach is not as bloated, that's kind of encouraging.
Chuck & Sherry

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2008, 07:28:58 AM »
chunkie that is wong on sooooo many levels... i have a daughter that is 13... wrong wrong sooo many levels....

Yea, I know! That was pretty low, I guess even for you, ha. Damn dude, how old are you? I thought you had like really young kids.
Chuck & Sherry

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2008, 07:34:17 AM »
dec 1 i am 37... i have a 13yr daughter and in dec i my other daughter turns 1... yea.... yea.... by the time i get out of jail for killing my 13yr olds boyfriend i will have to kill the other one..

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2008, 07:39:03 AM »
Dang, your almost an old fart!!!!! My daughter is 20 and already married, I thought she was smarter than that but oh well. Just so you know, my son's (the photographer) birthday is on Dec. 1st also, he'll be 14 this year.
Chuck & Sherry

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2008, 07:43:50 AM »
coool that is like the 4th person i know with the same b-day as me...

ghostdancer308

« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2008, 11:25:46 AM »
I cut running today and won't tomorrow. The 10K is Thursday. I will do that, than lift weights and eat like a fat kid!!!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM