BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Getting in shape 2008 / 2009 / 2010  (Read 49557 times)

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
Re: Getting in shape
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2008, 09:03:31 PM »
Chuck-
  Lets hear it. Progress report for the holiday!!!

Ha, there is nothing to report, this week is a total lost. There was just to much going on trying to keep our Belgian friends entertained. But, there has been a little change in plans. Sherry and I went and checked out the new Life Fitness gym located at 85 and Sugar Loaf and signed up. They have a class 3 days a week that we are going to try out. They call it "Total Conditioning". Each class is a 75 minute workout and they combine full-body resistance training with continuous cardio training. Also started our vitamins (Animal Pak) today as well. First class is Tuesday night at 5:45 pm.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

ghostdancer308

« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2008, 09:38:42 AM »
Good to go! It will take 21 days to build a habit/see results. You have to be structured in a diet and excercise program and most of all, don't lose motivation. Find some underlying reason to press on! It will pay off. Stay tough!!

BigJerm

« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2008, 10:18:14 AM »
hmmm if we got enough people wanting to lose some weight we can start a GATR weigh in thread. Every week or 2 weeks we report on weight, how clothes are fitting, fitness improvement.... you know something to help motivate (if needed).

ghostdancer308

« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2008, 10:38:53 AM »
I am cool with that! I treat fitness like the job, deadly serious! We can do weekly like Jerm said or other bi-weekly reports to include what you did today kind of thing. This will help guys do a log book kind of thing. Here is mine: 11/29: 30 min run, shoulders, good workout. 11/30: chest, arms. 275lbs on incline bench for 3 reps(weak!) right shoulder pain(always). Something like this. Let me know!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2008, 10:44:57 AM »
11/27.. 14 12oz curls... weak i know.. 3 shots of Jose.. weak,.. hahhahaha

sorry

ghostdancer308

« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2008, 11:17:06 AM »
There you go again with nothing to add! I know big A standards have dropped!!LOL!! You come across the fence though, that sh** will change!!! Be ready!!!

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2008, 06:56:01 PM »
you can try myfitnesspal.com easy way to track your Calories, Cardiovascular, Strength Training.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2008, 07:49:12 AM »
Thanks Larry, I will check this out.
Chuck & Sherry

ghostdancer308

« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2008, 02:22:40 PM »
Really go find Larry. I didn't do shi* today. I am just starting to adjust to a sleep schedule and I am now 23 days from getting out of here. I dropped carbs today really low other than 3 pieces of wheat bread. I feel lazy, but in good spirits. Usually when you cut a particular item from your everyday diet, you will feel it. It takes 80 cals alone to run your brain. So you will get a slight attitude usually during the first few days of dieting.

BigJerm

« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2008, 02:33:06 PM »
oooo nooo... The boss brought in a huge thing of butter cookies... the really REALLY good kind... I ate 3 and now I must resist eating more. This morning I dropped the giant Bagel and apple sauce I normally eat for 2 pieces of wheat bread and butter with a thing of apple sauce. Less calories but I still stayed full from it.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2008, 02:34:55 PM »
Glen then you should have no excuse... cause brother it only take like 10 for your brain to work... hahahahahhah ;D

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2008, 06:51:41 PM »
Well my plans for this week have changed again. I'm on my way to Miami and will be there all week. I checked out the motel where I'll be staying and they have new equipment and weights. So I plan on getting up at 5:30 am and something for an hour. Treadmill and some light weights.
Chuck & Sherry

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM