BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Getting in shape 2008 / 2009 / 2010  (Read 51604 times)

BigJerm

Re: Getting in shape
« Reply #660 on: July 26, 2009, 08:31:15 PM »
I wish you would have said something, I have a Bowflex Ultimate just setting down in my basement and could have made you a good deal on it! Good to hear that you are still diggin in. I have been slacking off the past 2 months. I pulled a muscle in my back and I just can't seem to get it going again.

What are the details on it? My dad has been looking into one and my brother kinda is too. Maybe I can get you a buyer on it!

bvdirty

« Reply #661 on: July 27, 2009, 02:07:30 AM »
first off switch to about six small meals it helps to boost metabolism after that cardio along with short strenuous exercises they burn fat and promote muscle tonin thats what we use here

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #662 on: July 27, 2009, 10:24:06 AM »
I wish you would have said something, I have a Bowflex Ultimate just setting down in my basement and could have made you a good deal on it! Good to hear that you are still diggin in. I have been slacking off the past 2 months. I pulled a muscle in my back and I just can't seem to get it going again.

What are the details on it? My dad has been looking into one and my brother kinda is too. Maybe I can get you a buyer on it!

Jeremy,

Here's the thread on it.

http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=2747.0
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #663 on: October 04, 2009, 06:40:44 PM »
Time to bring back an old thread ;D

Well, I lost 20 pounds, got lazy and put 10 back on {no} no more! I will start my 3 mile run back up tomorrow and getting back into the gym as well. Also starting a new diet. Tomorrow starts a 12 week plan so I will try and post result every Friday. Plan consist of:

1750 daily calories
3 mile run 6 days
Weight lifting 3 days a week

Starting weight 250 pounds
Chuck & Sherry

BigJerm

« Reply #664 on: October 04, 2009, 10:14:28 PM »
get em' Chuck! I have been meaning to post as well... I found a workout plan that fits me well on the Bowflex and with time. I do chest, tris and 1 shoulder exercise on Monday along with abs, Tuesday is back and bi's and Wednesday is legs. I then take off Thursday and Friday is pull-ups (I still suck at them bad), push ups and forearm workout in a circuit doing 3 sets until failure. I then do abs on the bowflex and using ankle weights. I need to start running next week...

ghostdancer308

« Reply #665 on: October 05, 2009, 04:41:30 AM »
Stay motivated guys!! Let me know if I can help {toast}.

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #666 on: October 05, 2009, 08:56:38 AM »
Jeremy, it's amazing how good of a work out you can get with rubber bands isn't it? I'm not sure what the pound limit is on yours but the one your Dad bought is at 210 pound. If you need more Bowflex does sell an adapter that adds another 200 pound to it ;D

Got the run in this morning. I think I need to drive my truck and check the mileage though because it only took me 35 minutes so I'm thinking I need to add another mile. The goal is to keep constant for 60 minutes.

Glen, if you were here you could run a boot camp special and make us cry {salute}
Chuck & Sherry

ghostdancer308

« Reply #667 on: October 05, 2009, 11:06:53 AM »
I would just like to be here and hang out! I am actually yet to make my way to the gym. I got a hadji bug in my stomach and can't get rid of it. Keep up the good work!

ghostdancer308

« Reply #668 on: October 07, 2009, 10:48:57 PM »
I went today after a good 5 days off. And on top of that I had the Hadji stomach bug. I f**ked up and ate some local national food last week. I went n today and felt lit throwing up. Only did 2.5 miles and circuit training. Can't wait to go tomorrow and push harder!! {toast} 

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #669 on: October 08, 2009, 07:58:33 AM »
A shot of Jack Daniels will help kill that bug ;D Hope you get feeling better!

I finally routed my 3 miles and it takes me about 50 to 55 minutes. I figure that I should be able to add another .5 mile in about 2 weeks. That will put me at 21 miles a week. I also hit the gym twice this week, one night did back and then shoulders on the send trip. Tomorrow night is arms and chest combined.

I have a headache pretty all week! I think it's due to only having one cup of coffee in the morning - normally I would drink 3 to 5! It might also be due to lack of alcohol! No alcohol for the next 12 weeks!!!!!!

Chuck & Sherry

ghostdancer308

« Reply #670 on: October 08, 2009, 08:17:53 AM »
Good to go Chuck! I usually need 4 cups in the morning or I am not a happy person. I am going today as well. Just going to continue circuit stuff till I get through the soreness. I only took off a few days, feels like a month of layoff this morning! {ehm}

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #671 on: October 08, 2009, 11:45:15 AM »
It's amazing how quick the body wants to start breaking things down! I wish I could work out for one year and have last for 10 years ;D
Chuck & Sherry

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM