BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Stuck of the Month Entries.  (Read 1260 times)

urdaddyjeep

Re: Stuck of the Month Entries.
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2008, 09:27:51 PM »
I FEEL sorry for the jeep... non-driving IDIOT.. but i almost did the same thing once at LBL.. that is a trip we need to take... LBL is great.. camping fishing and wheelin... they filled in all the mud holes due to an IDIOT that took a band new Rubi out there and got stuck busted it all up and tried to get LBL to pay for it after he signed the paper... he took the FS to court cause they didnt post up danger on the holes.. so they filled them in but there are some good climbs and rocks there... just have to know where to go

Offline yellowxj

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2008, 09:58:40 PM »

Still rolling. Luckily the guy in the tumbling tj had a full cage tied in to the frame and a wide lapbelt on. He was pelted by sockets and wrenches from a metal tool box that popped open.
I hope I get to trail ride this year.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2008, 10:10:37 PM »
man is he lucky... still feel bad for the TJ

IFSSUX

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2008, 10:12:51 PM »
yeah, i need someone who can weld good to put the axle in. i dont trust my welding enough to drive on it. my cell is 478 609 0787, just call me and let me know whats up. everything is sitting there and ready to go in but its still going to be after christmas b4 i even think about doing the dual cases since i have vacation coming up plus its dark by time i get home from work  :-\

ranger11

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2008, 11:05:07 PM »
I know how you feel about the dark. I leave at dark get home at dark.

Offline cesrocks

• Visitor
  • Hells Gate Wheel Stand
    • Gettinright
If you are going to be Stupid you better be Tough!

Offline yellowxj

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2008, 09:08:17 AM »
ohhh...that brown muddy water gurgling into torn vent tubes, bubbling into hubs and axle seals.... {:CH} I'm always like "WHY WHY WHY DID I SWIM IT THAT DEEP?"...and the answer from the little devil jeep on my shoulder says "CAUSE YOU CAN.""
I hope I get to trail ride this year.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM