BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: TAC FORCE WEBTAC System pac  (Read 3963 times)

ranger11

Re: TAC FORCE WEBTAC System pac
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 08:16:42 PM »
I looked at several bags like this at Bass pro today none looked as cool and they were all around 100. I should have got it from you but with cmas and my fuel injection swap I dont want to spend to much "extra change"

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 08:18:57 PM »
Actually I am starting a slush fund that my wife does not know about to finally regear! 4.56s will be in hopefully by spring!!
I've grown tired of this.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 08:54:59 PM »
i have the other bag somewhere... had to turn in the larger bag.. but kept the E&E

ghostdancer308

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2008, 03:01:42 AM »
Dewild, rambling on about nothing! Anyways, guys here are giving these 3 days assaults away. Almost all of us have custom work done as far as packs go. PM me if you want one. Just give me 20$ and beer on the trail and I will get you one. That sound good? Dewild, all that stuff is issued, you have to give it back a**hole! 

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2008, 08:58:45 AM »
rambling on about nothing.. son i am going to kick you in your baby maker right between the ovaries... u punk... i didnt turn in everything....and i wont turn in everything either... it is a good pack gen 1 of them had a small problem with ripping along the seams if you over packed them... now i think they are triple stitched... if you have both bags.. i'll take one..

ghostdancer308

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2008, 10:52:38 AM »
Right now I have 1 for Ben which is already at my house and 1 for Richard. I have to get it tomorrow from my running buddy. These are 3 day Assault's, is that what your looking for MikeD? Let me know. Just PM me.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM