BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Holiday Plans?  (Read 378 times)

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Holiday Plans?
« on: December 24, 2008, 01:07:14 PM »
Looks like I will be head to Toccoa to spend the afternoon with my side, after work. We will be eating finger foods and doing the gift exchange and pink elephant/chinese gifts.

Whats your plans?
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Holiday Plans?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 01:15:13 PM »
Celebrated Christmas with my family (parents and brothers and sisters families) in South GA last weekend.  Now we're in Tampa at the in-laws.  Big Christmas Eve night, and Day tomorrow with a 24 hour drink and eat fest.  Can't wait to see all the kids in the morning.

Merry Christmas to you all!  Safe travels.

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 03:20:55 PM »
I don't even have to leave my house to celebrate Christmas, everyone is coming here.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

BigJerm

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 03:53:01 PM »
Going to an old friends house tonight and to hangout with some friends... Then tomorrow over to Meg's mom's house for their family, over to my parent's house to hang out and then the next weekend we will probably have the big family christmas when everyone is home.

Offline lt99ls1

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 04:06:26 PM »
Chill at the house tonight just me and the wife. Going to visit both sides of the family tomorrow and eat like a pig. 

Installing a 4 inch lift on a friends YJ Friday. How do I let myself get talked in to that? Going to break out Mini me and do some scale RockCrawlin every chance I get over the next 4 days.
Larry

05 LJ
20 BabyMax

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 08:14:24 PM »
Daughter and her husband coming over tomorrow and then it's just me, the wife and the son. Friday morning we head out to IL and will visit my Dad's in Saturday, my mom's on Sunday and my wifes side on Monday and then head back to Atlanta on Tuesday.

Merry Christmas to all of you @ GATR {toast}
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM