BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Poll

Is a Hi-Lift Jack Necessary

Yes
13 (92.9%)
No
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Hi-Lift Jack or Not!!!!!  (Read 871 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
Re: Hi-Lift Jack or Not!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2009, 10:15:56 PM »
Well Jimmy, that was really one huge tree instead of trees. But I think it still worked, it seems like most of the work was done by pure man power.

Jack it up, roll it over, jack it up, roll it over, jack it up roll it over. Then we turned to Warn power, lol. That seems like such a long time ago now.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2009, 10:18:52 PM »
Seriously. First time I meet everyone. I still had my beard. My Jeep was still unlocked and on spacers. I kinda fell asleep at the wheel that night. Good times, Good times.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2009, 10:32:55 PM »
Seriously. First time I meet everyone. I still had my beard. My Jeep was still unlocked and on spacers. I kinda fell asleep at the wheel that night. Good times, Good times.

Yeah, I was open/open too. Can't remember if I had 32s or 33s at the time. Hell, Mike's Jeep was bone stock except for the bumper and winch!

Anyway, back on topic, get the hilift!
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

fatrat

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2009, 10:41:00 AM »
Every off roader needs a hi-lift as they have many, many uses on and off the trail (as you can read from the posts above).  I keep mine in back of the truck so I use marine spray lube which is a waterproof lube and it has worked for about 6 years with no problems!  I had to use mine years back to get my old stock TJ out of a high centered mud hole (jack and push, jack and push).

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 08:33:27 PM »
Get it! It fits behind the seat in the TJ on the tubs so you never know it's there. It can be used for everything so better get it! ;)
I've grown tired of this.

mdo817

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2009, 03:26:19 PM »
I have a 48 and a 60, I put the 60" on the XJ because I got tired of hitting my head on it on the YJ. Summit has a good price on the 48" cast, I think there shipping is free also, or it a fun store to go in and blow some money.
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=BLM%2DHL%2D484PC&N=700+400113+115&autoview=sku

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM