BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Durahmtown ORP Feb. 21 Ride #2 Discussion  (Read 39169 times)

urdaddyjeep

Re: Durahmtown ORP Feb. 21 Ride #2 Discussion
« Reply #324 on: March 02, 2009, 01:10:29 PM »
Glen and to the rest... I made that comment cause it isnt the best thing to do when burin bridges.. but you all do what the hell you want...

yeah i have never been to Tellico and if it is nothing but a bunch of rocks to climb then maybe I wont ever go.. all i am saying is just cause it is not your cup of tea dont bash it here...

ghostdancer308

« Reply #325 on: March 02, 2009, 01:26:28 PM »
I was wrong SSG. Kyle, don't read into our rants either. We both like all of you, well, almost all of you!LOL!!! But yeah, I have never been and if a year is what it takes for this place to come up to speed, than I am cool with it. Just start hammering the guy(owner) with suggestions. While your sitting there playing X-Box or whatever you do during the course of a day, call the dude. See what his plans are. Don't burn any bridges. Dewild, you will go to Tellico! So suck it up and press on with it!!! {salute}

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #326 on: March 02, 2009, 01:38:58 PM »
Kyle dont take me calling you a nerd to heart... i was sayin that to drive home my point.. i dont think your a nerd.. i think you have been hangin out too much with will though.. ;D

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #327 on: March 02, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »
mike: mike d/leereed was to say that my comments were geared towards you (mike d) and leereed (who also posted saying that we shouldnt bash it just b/c we didnt enjoy the park). so shut your face and go cook something.  {nln} i knew you were just trying to make an anology. with the nerd thing. a better one would have been: "its like me saying i dont like will because he is gay, but if he stops cornholing dudes i would probably hang out with him again."

glen: i never take anything you and mike say seriously. haha.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #328 on: March 02, 2009, 04:52:50 PM »
Honestly, If you make a product or business be prepared to hear some criticism. Opinions are always going to be out there. To the Owner, the best advise I can give is listen to the customers. If you take the complaint, work on fixing the issue behind it, it will then become a non complaint. Complaints are always a way to figure out what needs work.

Mike its not whether or not the members that went on this last ride are burning bridges or the owner should ban the club. It is, does this park want this group of people to continue to spend money at the park? Banning a group for having an opinion is pretty stupid. The way business works... Provide a products that customers want or need. If they like it they continue to purchase and the company stays in business. If they dont like it or need it, you better change the product or the way you do business.

As far as this year Durhamtown is not on the schedule again. Hopefully next year there will be alot more there to offer.

Just my .02. I would rather hear honesty than a bunch of fluff. :-\

Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #329 on: March 02, 2009, 05:05:04 PM »
I'm not going anywhere, I'm sticking around. There are a good group of people here.  {salute}

Definitely dont take alittle whining the wrong way. Almost everywhere we go has plenty for everyone. Enough to peak anyones interest, whether its camping, cruising downs some soft trails, or all out rock climbing. This is a very diverse club as far as iterested and wheeling directions, go. January, we had stock jeeps following a W.E. Rock buggy. Where else can you get that. Everyone was happy, we dont encourage anyone to do or try anything. Its up to the driver what they want. You will find 0 peer pressure on any of our rides.

We are not a hard core bunch by no means.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BigJerm

« Reply #330 on: March 02, 2009, 05:12:35 PM »
damn look how long it took Jerm to get a lift.. he jeep was lame.. and still kinda lame.. ;D 

{nln}

Anyways, I still would like to ride this place one day just to have an opinion of it. I tend to be on the lighter side of wheeling these days with near stock Jeep so maybe i will like it, maybe not, but at my current 1 ride per month fund who knows when I will get to make it out there  {boohoo}

And Mike D, I like my steak medium rare, get on it!  {salute}

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #331 on: March 02, 2009, 05:33:17 PM »
By the way, I have met Lee in person and he is a great guy for those of you that haven't met him. He even offered to install my lift for me.  {toast}
Semper Fi

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #332 on: March 02, 2009, 11:19:25 PM »
By the way, I have met Lee in person and he is a great guy for those of you that haven't met him. He even offered to install my lift for me.  {toast}

who is this "lee" you speak of?
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

GANTR Member #2

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #333 on: March 02, 2009, 11:43:39 PM »

who is this "lee" you speak of?

Check reply # 319
Semper Fi

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #334 on: March 02, 2009, 11:46:02 PM »
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

GANTR Member #2

Offline LEEREED123

• Visitor
« Reply #335 on: March 04, 2009, 05:40:10 PM »

Why thank you Tony!  {toast}
That's awful nice of you to say!
But, Just wait until you know me better..... You'll learn to hate me eventually! (JUST ASK MY WIFE!) ;D
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-door
2.5" Rough Country lift
Crager Soft 8 rims and 33" MTZ's (soon 36" Iroks)

Mudding is like sex
you see the hole
you think about it
you slowly ease into it
once you're in you tear it up

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM