BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Durahmtown ORP Feb. 21 Ride #2 Discussion  (Read 39530 times)

mdo817

Re: Durahmtown ORP Feb. 21 Ride #2 Discussion
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »
Please get a picture of that before you take that axle out. It's hilarious  :D

LOL I'll try to remember.
I'm guessing it's got some Macongo Rigging on it?

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2009, 10:12:15 PM »
Oh yes.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2009, 12:13:55 AM »
Oh yes.

There are a couple of hockey pucks in one of them, but some are horizontal and some vertical  :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2009, 02:08:09 AM »
jimmy's "bumpstops" are more of a spare-parts-bin.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

Offline flagators

• Visitor
    • The Odams
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2009, 02:26:15 PM »
I plan on making it out for this ride.  I just signed in on the, "sign in thread."  Look forward to meeting the ones I don't know and catching up with the ones I do know.
I need to put my Cb in my Rubicon before the trip.  Don't know why I have never done it.

I am not sure about what time I will leave out yet, but I am heading out of Cherokee County on Friday and staying till Sunday.  At least that is the plan right now.  If anybody wants to meet up in Cobb County around the interstate that should work for me.

Let me know and we can meet up.  I am in Kennesaw.

Offline big94yj

• Visitor
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2009, 10:48:36 PM »
i live in cobb county in east cobb and going if you would like to meet and leave friday afternoon we will just have to play it by ear though
94 yj
3inch body lift and 4 inch suspension
35"  x-terrains
rhinolined interior
genright tube fenders up front.
(more just dont feel like listing)

Offline RamIt

• Visitor
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2009, 08:50:58 PM »
What are the zones at durhamtown?
1997 Dodge Ram single cab sort bed
3 inch lift
Rancho shocks
Grill gaurd
KC baja lights
35 TSL SS
American racing wheels
Redneck CAI

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2009, 08:52:59 AM »

Eastern Standard Time, I doubt that is what your asking though, what do you mean by zones?
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline wtheonew

• Visitor
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2009, 09:16:20 AM »
The park is divided into 6 numbered areas. I think that is what he's asking about. Asking about difficulty maybe?

Eastern Standard Time, I doubt that is what your asking though, what do you mean by zones?

BigJerm

« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2009, 09:53:36 AM »
since there is no official off road difficulty zone rating system there is no real answer. Most parks will give an idea like "To ride these trails it is suggested to have X size tires" Then some will say 1 locker or 2 lockers, winch, body protection, ect. I dont see any info like that on D-towns park but I linked the map and enlarged in Adobe and looks like zone1 is easy, zone5 is hard just by the obstacle names. Zone1 list 1 obstacle called Jaw Breaker which looks like small rocks yet zone5 has names like Ballbuster, Cougar Canyon and Nut Cracker. But I am not sure on that so we will have to ask once there.

One thing I did notice is it looks like the trails are directional. There are arrows on the map and one trail says 2 way traffic next to it. Can someone who has been confirm this? Not a bad idea to keep traffic down.

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2009, 10:52:25 AM »
since there is no official off road difficulty zone rating system there is no real answer. Most parks will give an idea like "To ride these trails it is suggested to have X size tires" Then some will say 1 locker or 2 lockers, winch, body protection, ect. I dont see any info like that on D-towns park but I linked the map and enlarged in Adobe and looks like zone1 is easy, zone5 is hard just by the obstacle names. Zone1 list 1 obstacle called Jaw Breaker which looks like small rocks yet zone5 has names like Ballbuster, Cougar Canyon and Nut Cracker. But I am not sure on that so we will have to ask once there.

One thing I did notice is it looks like the trails are directional. There are arrows on the map and one trail says 2 way traffic next to it. Can someone who has been confirm this? Not a bad idea to keep traffic down.

I was under the impression that the majority of the trails at DP were 20' wide and one way.
Semper Fi

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2009, 01:59:43 PM »

Anybody else think, Ricky Bobby? ;D
I've grown tired of this.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM