BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Video of my old xj heading down upper 2  (Read 777 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: Video of my old xj heading down upper 2
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 08:55:26 AM »
Yeah, that will either scar you for life or turn you to the dark side... wheelin that is! :D
I've grown tired of this.

Daniel

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 06:29:55 PM »
I know Matt's old Bronco II days definitely didn't help me with the off-camber situations I've been through.  I hate that feeling... thanks Matt.

Offline TJBrad04

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 08:29:50 PM »
I can vouch for the schweetness of Travis' yellow jeep....

Travis, remember in i guess Summer of 06', you had to pull a maroon CJ7 half way up school bus when we killed the battery from winching? I think we ended up killing the battery, overheating, broken roller fairlead, and a blown front D/S. I was with that group. In our group was a Yellow supercharged LJ, that maroon CJ7, a silver Rubi, and my blue TJ? You wife did a KILLER job driving that back-halfed XJ up helicopter pad that day too. I think we even went to your shop afterward for dinner.

That thing pulled like a train!!!

Offline yellowxj

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2009, 11:38:15 PM »
I can vouch for the schweetness of Travis' yellow jeep....

Travis, remember in i guess Summer of 06', you had to pull a maroon CJ7 half way up school bus when we killed the battery from winching? I think we ended up killing the battery, overheating, broken roller fairlead, and a blown front D/S. I was with that group. In our group was a Yellow supercharged LJ, that maroon CJ7, a silver Rubi, and my blue TJ? You wife did a KILLER job driving that back-halfed XJ up helicopter pad that day too. I think we even went to your shop afterward for dinner.

That thing pulled like a train!!!

Its always so cool to hear about stuff that people remember. It was an awesome day. Didnt we have 3 or 4 jeeps hooked up inline to pull up sections of that. That was AWESOME. Thanks for prompting me to remember.
I hope I get to trail ride this year.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM