BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: do you need pressure washing?  (Read 615 times)

cherokeed96

do you need pressure washing?
« on: January 28, 2009, 08:10:42 PM »
  what i am asking is do you or any one you know ,commercial or residential need any pressure washing services?
  my brother and me are starting up a bussiness ,basically we are tired of working for some one else and want to venture into this world now!
  if you know of any one who needs a  driveway,house,sidewalk,parking lot,tiles on the roof "not shingles",vehicle anything and i mean anything .

i will travel to almost any part og the state and if the job is large enough i will venture out of the state "not texas" but a reasonable distance,within range.

please call me at
   678-967-1451 ask for chris or you can reach me at my e-mail chris22raymond@yahoo.com

if this is in the wrong place or not allowed please let me know and erase it immediatly.i have no problem with that,i am only testing the waters to see if there is any bussiness in this area..............thank-you................

BigJerm

Re: do you need pressure washing?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 08:28:33 PM »
I am not sure if it breaks rules and I applaud you for making a move to go out on your own. The only advice I offer is dont put all your eggs in one basket that needs a really really good rain season to avoid almost disastrous drought in the summer.

Other than that, good luck!

mdo817

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 09:57:33 PM »
I'll give ya a call in a few months, we usually like to wait until after pine pollen falls. Our regular PW guy never called us last year. I'm just up the road in Locust Grove.

Offline Metro

• Visitor
  • Back up and bump it!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 10:41:05 PM »
I thought I was going to need a commercial pressure washer to get the mud from Morris Mountain off my H3. 

That gives me an idea... you should get a lift and offer jeep undercarriage washes.  I'm not sure how big the market for that would be...
Seth
07 Rubicon Unlimited on 37s

cherokeed96

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 11:56:58 PM »
thats a good idea,i am already entertaining the thought of wheeling with every1 at the monthly rides and giving every1 with a gatr decal a discount.....lol

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 04:19:24 PM »
i'd pay $10 to have my jeep pressure washed at the end of every ride by someone else...haha.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

BigJerm

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »
i'd pay $10 to have my jeep pressure washed at the end of every ride by someone else...haha.

I would too seeing that I probably would spend that much to get the belly clean at the quarter wash while I wait for the owner to show up and yell at me.

Offline Grass Janitor

• GATR STAFF
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 09:08:24 AM »
Will you have the capability to pressure wash where there is no water source (i.e. will you have a water tank)?  If so I may have some work for you in Roswell.
Sam- Silver 2012 JKUR on 37s

cherokeed96

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 05:55:02 PM »
 how much work are we talking about?
and what type........
and yes i do have a large water tank for that type of situation,only draw back is i would have to leave the job site periodically to refill my tank at the nearest location available.

Offline Grass Janitor

• GATR STAFF
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 07:24:11 PM »
It would be on a golf course, you'd have water at my shop so very close by.  If your equipment could handle irrigation water drawn from a lake you'd have a water source right there but I'd think it would tear up your stuff and it would be easy enough to just drive in to the shop or up to the clubhouse for city water.  We have some stone bridges on the course that need to be cleaned up.  There are 5 of them.  PM me if you want to come by and give me quote, I'm not 100% sure we're going to do the work at this point but I'd like to have a number to give to my bosses.
Sam- Silver 2012 JKUR on 37s

cherokeed96

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 10:58:29 PM »
I need an address and a time, preferably later next week, if that is alright. I have plans at the beginning of the week out of state. Any day after Tuesday is alright.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM