BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Jeep Beach 2009 Daytona 5/15 - 5/17  (Read 17403 times)

ghostdancer308

Re: Jeep Beach Daytona 5/15 - 5/17
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2009, 01:47:19 PM »
Yeah! And I would have to get me a storage unit from the Poon-jabs/Dot heads down the road. I would need a place for my guns and JK because I would get a "D" and so would you. Oh well, thats why I love deployments!! {salute}

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2009, 01:50:13 PM »
shitttttttt that almost sounds like a plan.... get a nice big house by the beach... shittttt

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2009, 10:57:50 PM »
That would be cool if you guys can make it. The only probelm would be if Tracey threw MikieD into the pond in Daytona a shark might eat him, wait that might not be a bad thing ;D

Sorry MikieD!

MikieD, if you bring charlie don't let him chase a bouy or he might be shark bait!
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2009, 08:13:56 PM »
Wish I could go!! I will be at amelia island march 11-16th for work. We always rent a beach house!! Looking forward to going to vaca... I mean work! ;)
I've grown tired of this.

RotorHead

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2009, 11:56:46 PM »
OK, I hadn't posted about this cause I wanted to save my money for a trip out west towards the end of summer, but now I think I might be in. Especially if we can put a good group together.

I saw Jeff (Rooster) while I was down in Daytona last weekend. He's the president of the mid florida jeep club. I know him from jkowners and met him at River Rock when they were here. He's been trying to get some of us to come down, but I didn't figure any of you home body's would stray that far from momma's cooking.

If you guys think we could get a decent group together, we could probably get involved a little and maybe get some discounts or something.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2009, 12:43:12 AM »
as it is right now the wife and I and saving money for this trip...

Offline MOSDIF589

• 4 Wheel Parts
  • Visitor
    • 4 Wheel Parts
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2009, 02:22:24 AM »
That would be a cool ROAD TRIP !!!   No trailer queens, right?  Map out the back roads and travel as a group.  I might be in...
                                             Albert  {salute}

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2009, 08:06:32 AM »
Come on Albert, love to see that jeep parked on the beach
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BigJerm

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2009, 08:15:09 AM »
I would love to. Basically I got to decide either camping at Cumberland island in March or Jeep week. By the time I finish buying camping gear, pay the ferry, campsite and to charter our bikes I could afford the beach. Just would like an idea of who before I cancel Cumberland.

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2009, 11:43:27 AM »
OK, I hadn't posted about this cause I wanted to save my money for a trip out west towards the end of summer, but now I think I might be in. Especially if we can put a good group together.

I saw Jeff (Rooster) while I was down in Daytona last weekend. He's the president of the mid florida jeep club. I know him from jkowners and met him at River Rock when they were here. He's been trying to get some of us to come down, but I didn't figure any of you home body's would stray that far from momma's cooking.

If you guys think we could get a decent group together, we could probably get involved a little and maybe get some discounts or something.

Nice, Put me on the list. Driving down, no trailering for me. I have 2 or 3 other Jeeps already in from here as well.  :)
Semper Fi

BigJerm

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2009, 12:01:44 PM »
Ok I talked to Megan and I wont have an answer till mid March probably....

The weekend after Jeep Week we are suppose to be going up to Maryland for a cousin's graduation from college and work would not be cool with me taking off the Thursday/Friday for that trip AND whatever days I would need to Jeep Week... Turns out Megan's sister's graduation is the same weekend as the cousins graduation so if her sister decides to walk there will be no MD trip and then I can take off Friday and Monday to go to Jeep Week!!!!!!!  {letseat}

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2009, 01:13:48 PM »

Mike, discounts on what? Most of the motels in the area will give you a discount, you just have to make sure you tell them you are there for Jeep Beach. I already have a room at the LaQuinta Inn. They are the host motel and are having a pool party that Sunday.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM