BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Major differences......  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
Re: Major differences......
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 07:40:10 AM »
YOU AINT OUT WHEELED SH*T!!! Its hard to make this claim when you don't need lockers on BYPASSES!!! You got me on "1" obstacle and you think you X out wheels?  {ehm} Ok, Tellico it is! We will see how you out wheel you pole smoker!!LOL!!! {toast} I will bring the spirits and food and won't charge you, I will even cover your trail fee for 2 days. What you got to wager? I am thinking Late April, early May. So if thats the case, get off the TIT and lets test this "out Wheeled sh*t"!!!! Ben, chime in!!!

Give him hell Ghost! He deserves it!
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BigJerm

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2009, 07:52:23 AM »
All the locker jokes aside if you get Rubicon you won't believe the change. I went from an 07 X on 35's that did quite a bit already and traded it for the Rubicon. I 100% believe with 35's on the Rubi I could well outwheel my X any day. Lockers and the 4:1 make a huge difference

Offline ADAM

• Visitor
  • I have lost my MIND!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2009, 08:29:20 AM »
ya'll keep it up... payback is a bitch...

dude buy the damn rubi...

if not its ok I have an 08 X and I have OUT WHEELED a RUBI, XJ that have LOCKERS.. I dont have them yet... I think I need to change out my front axle and when i do that i might drop in a locker.. but who knows..

to make that clear it was a JK rubi not a TJ rubi :D
Don't know what I got anymore...

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2009, 09:04:22 AM »
YOU AINT OUT WHEELED SH*T!!! Its hard to make this claim when you don't need lockers on BYPASSES!!! You got me on "1" obstacle and you think you X out wheels?  {ehm} Ok, Tellico it is! We will see how you out wheel you pole smoker!!LOL!!! {toast} I will bring the spirits and food and won't charge you, I will even cover your trail fee for 2 days. What you got to wager? I am thinking Late April, early May. So if thats the case, get off the TIT and lets test this "out Wheeled sh*t"!!!! Ben, chime in!!!

{hardlaugh} ~>} {peek}
I've grown tired of this.

ghostdancer308

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009, 02:06:26 PM »
Sice you missed it Dewild, here is a big BUMP for you!!!LOL!!

Offline ADAM

• Visitor
  • I have lost my MIND!!!
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2009, 02:12:31 PM »
btt how much are u wanting to sell the jeep for?
Don't know what I got anymore...

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 02:15:53 PM »
wait a min... i took 2 bypasses that day cause one someones 40k rig broke down on it and i got tried of waitin, the other one even you bypassed that one... we watched mark and mike try it...

Tellico tellico tellico sounds like a broken record... but thats ok... by may time frame i might be pounding sand

ghostdancer308

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2009, 02:20:25 PM »
Yeah, I am with you. Next time I hear about how much I need to spend on my JK and what not, I might get the ass {no}. I don't sh*t money and last I checked, I am far from RICH!!! Tellico would be a great ride. I got your back in that other deaprtment!!  {btt} Buy the rig man.  ;D

So-Bad-Im-Good

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2009, 07:35:07 PM »
Just got home from going to look at Rubi.After driving 4 1/2 hours to Brewton Al.to look at so called "rubi in A1  shape" I found a very ragged Wrangler with Rubi decals,broken windshield,Tranny that slipped when put in gear,Pics used in ad were not of the Jeep being sold.It was a 2005 with 45,000 plus miles,4 banger,no lockers,and no mods that I could find.So I will just spend some $$ on my Wrangler to up grade it.

PS... It was hard not to slap the guy who placed this piece of shit up for sale.
                                                                                                         Jon

BigJerm

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2009, 09:24:12 PM »
ouch... yeah I would be pretty pissed as well. Got a link to his add? {popcorn}

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2009, 10:10:58 PM »
That sucks! I would have stolen his wallet and paid for my gas on his Visa!
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM