BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Head West Young Man  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: Head West Young Man
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 10:05:13 AM »
My Moab drive will be 27 hours with the Dougster! Straight thru. Sleep, drive, sleep, drive, pee, eat, drive. {hihi}
I've grown tired of this.

Offline MJ4x4C

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 10:35:41 PM »
I'm actually flying to Salt lake City for a military course which ends on 22 JUL 09. I plan on taking leave thru the following Saturday and making the 4 hour trip down to Moab to rent a Jeep. It is sure to be hot as hades, but it's the only chance I see in the future for me to be that close. At least one other guy from our club is supposed to meet me out there. Anyone is welcome if they want to tag along. We can split rooms, etc to save some dough.

Offline HHI_Rubicon

• Visitor
  • BANNED
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2009, 05:38:44 PM »
I'm actually flying to Salt lake City for a military course which ends on 22 JUL 09. I plan on taking leave thru the following Saturday and making the 4 hour trip down to Moab to rent a Jeep. It is sure to be hot as hades, but it's the only chance I see in the future for me to be that close. At least one other guy from our club is supposed to meet me out there. Anyone is welcome if they want to tag along. We can split rooms, etc to save some dough.

Flying out and renting a Jeep sounds better than driving to CO now that I will have 35's on mine. lol
Semper Fi

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM