OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

Gainesville College Car Show & GATR 1st Official Meet & Greet.

(1/41) > >>

Josh:
Well, its that time of the year again, to wash your 4x4!  ;D

Join us Sunday April 26th 2009, from 11:00am - 5:00pm at Gainesville College in Oakwood, Georgia. Registration starts at 10:30.

This event will be GATR's first official Meet & Greet, so come on out and meet some fellow members and show some support for you club!

Raffles will be held throughout the event. Proceeds will go to Project Light Saber! SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS and show up!

To Sum it all up the goal of this event is to have FUN, there will be many dealerships and raffles going on not to mention food but most important we will simply be hanging out all afternoon and hopefully signing up new members!!!!

Categories for Plaques:
Best Daily Driver

Best Shine

Best Interior

Most Unique

Best Stocker

Club Attendance

Dean's Pick

Promoter’s Pick

Best in class – 4x4

Best in class – Classic Truck

Best in class – Classic Car

Best in show

People's choice

P.S. This is a work in progress so there will be additional updates as information is handed down.

Thanks Josh,

Matt:
I encourage everyone to come out and bring the families. This should be a great Spring event. Also this will be a great opportunity to meet other members for the first time and show that GATR Pride!

Krawler00:
Sounds great! I'll be there!

Josh:
Also I have just recieved confirmation that the oakwood P.D. is going to donate a retired cruiser for a car smash.

So pretty much we are going to have a cop car there for bashing with a sledge hammer  ;D, You gotta love it!

Matt:
i dont need a hammer, i have km2s

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version