BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Linked Events

• GATR Car Show & Meet: April 26, 2009

Author Topic: Gainesville College Car Show & GATR 1st Official Meet & Greet.  (Read 30125 times)

Offline MOSDIF589

• 4 Wheel Parts
  • Visitor
    • 4 Wheel Parts
Re: Gainesville College Car Show & GATR 1st Official Meet & Greet.
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 01:44:18 PM »
Well, its that time of the year again, to wash your 4x4!  ;D

Join us Sunday April 26th 2009, from 11:00am - 5:00pm at Gainesville College in Oakwood, Georgia. Registration starts at 10:30.

This event will be GATR's first official Meet & Greet, so come on out and meet some fellow members and show some support for you club!

Raffles will be held throughout the event. Proceeds will go to Project Light Saber! SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS and show up!

To Sum it all up the goal of this event is to have FUN, there will be many dealerships and raffles going on not to mention food but most important we will simply be hanging out all afternoon and hopefully signing up new members!!!!

Thanks Josh,

AWSOME !!!!     You can count 4WheelParts and myself in, we want to help out in any way we can.  I'll be talking with my corp. office and Reg. Mgr. to get our 4WheelParts "MINI-ME" trailer out at the event.  I'll start getting a list of Raffle Items together to donate to help make the event a huge success. 

This is a great way to show "YOUR" & "OUR" support of the TROOPS !!    Project Light Saber is a great way to show support and is something that the TROOPS can use in their eveyday operation.   

I spent nine months in Iraq during the first Desert Storm / Desert Shield with the 351st Military Police Combat Support Army Reserve Unit.  I don't claim to know what todays TROOPS are going through but I have the utmost respect for our TROOPS & their FAMILIES for what they do on a daily basis.  No matter what your stance is on the war we must always support the ones that give us the right to live our lives the way we choose to. 

Thanks & Glad to be part of this

Albert @ 4WheelParts Norcross, Ga.    {salute}

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 05:32:06 PM by Matt »

mdo817

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 02:03:14 PM »
Well said Albert, Look foward to seeing your Jeep there, it's truley show and go caliber

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 05:40:35 PM »
This event is really starting to take shape. Me and Josh have been working hard getting local support and some nice sponsors out there. I have been soliciting our customers here at work so both 4x4 & muscle car crowd should be strong.

Albert thanks for jumping in on this. Your support should help a ton.

If anybody has a line on a RTI ramp let me know, or if you want to contribute in any way or help out.

EVERYBODY BETTER SHOW!!! :D

Also print these flyers and pass them out if you get a chance. POST this information up on any local forum you can find.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 05:43:08 PM by Matt »
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline MOSDIF589

• 4 Wheel Parts
  • Visitor
    • 4 Wheel Parts
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2009, 01:46:56 AM »
Matt,

Thanks for having us...  Just thinking out loud but if you don't have anyone running your silent auction the team of us from 4WheelParts could take on that task for you.   The silent auction is always a great way for vendors to donate goods and auction them off to the highest bidder.  If people have some good new or used parts at home put but no longer have a use for it that to could go into the auction.  It may be easier for someone to give up some good parts they have laying around than to come up with the cash to donate...  Any who, well talk more about it next week.

Thanks Albert   {salute}

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2009, 08:08:21 AM »
Thanks for the advice Albert, that sounds like a good idea. If you want to go at, now if we can get some people to give up some goods.

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline davethomas

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2009, 01:45:35 PM »
so this show is not just 4x4s right?  my jeep is by no means show worthy, but my truck on the other hand is.  its won a couple car shows so far.  pics can be found here: http://www.madrt.com/dave.html  If i can talk my girlfriend into it, i might bring both down there.
Prez of Currahee Jeeps

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2009, 02:09:12 PM »
Cars or Trucks, it doesnt matter.

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Daniel

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2009, 02:11:16 PM »
so this show is not just 4x4s right?  my jeep is by no means show worthy, but my truck on the other hand is.  its won a couple car shows so far.  pics can be found here: http://www.madrt.com/dave.html  If i can talk my girlfriend into it, i might bring both down there.

Yeah, this is an open show basically.  4x4, cars, trucks... you name, bring it.  So persuade your girlfriend to let you bring 'em.  This should be alot of fun!! 

Offline davethomas

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2009, 02:36:25 PM »
i will try.  she cant drive my jeep (stick) and she is scared to drive my truck.  especially if i have it detailed out for a show.
Prez of Currahee Jeeps

Offline Sasquatch

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2009, 07:32:04 AM »
I'll be sporting a new lift, new wheels, and new tires!  I just might have to come!

{popcorn}
Seth

Baby, House, Jeep... In that order....  Unfortunately.

97 TJ Sport (Sold)
06 LJ (Sold)
07 JKU

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2009, 08:15:25 AM »
Might? You better come.  {letseat}

Also Dewild you going to man the grille?

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Daniel

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2009, 11:54:49 AM »
I seriously can't wait for this.  I'm really hoping this thing turns out to be a good little shindig.  Maybe make it an annual thing... or at least during Josh's time at GSC. 

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM