BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tom Woods  (Read 578 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Tom Woods
« on: March 03, 2009, 04:44:59 PM »
Just figured I would share a bit of good news and awesome customer satisfaction! Just wanted to throw a shout out to Tom Woods driveshafts. I recently sent my rear cv shaft out to them to have them replace the ujoints and rebalance the shaft since the joints were going. I was quoted $65 to do all this. I paid $11 to ship it out to them. Got a few emails from Tom Woods telling me they got it and all. Very cool, considering he is the owner. Well, got a call the other day telling me that the cv section had some slight play in the ball and that they needed to rebuild it. He then told me it was free of charge while replacing the ujoints. On top of that I only got charged the $65 they had originally told me. I have to say these guys are a breath of fresh air lately while dealing with companies! If any of you want service and a great product choose TW! {toast}
I've grown tired of this.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Tom Woods
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 04:59:37 PM »
Just figured I would share a bit of good news and awesome customer satisfaction! Just wanted to throw a shout out to Tom Woods driveshafts. I recently sent my rear cv shaft out to them to have them replace the ujoints and rebalance the shaft since the joints were going. I was quoted $65 to do all this. I paid $11 to ship it out to them. Got a few emails from Tom Woods telling me they got it and all. Very cool, considering he is the owner. Well, got a call the other day telling me that the cv section had some slight play in the ball and that they needed to rebuild it. He then told me it was free of charge while replacing the ujoints. On top of that I only got charged the $65 they had originally told me. I have to say these guys are a breath of fresh air lately while dealing with companies! If any of you want service and a great product choose TW! {toast}

What's the ETA bubba?

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 05:24:14 PM »
I have heard almost nothing but good things from Tom Woods. Glad to just have it personally confirmed.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 08:14:55 PM »

What's the ETA bubba?

Thursday says the tracking. {toast}

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 06:58:51 AM »
Kudo's! I;m getting ready to see how good Terraflex's customer service is. I think one of my bushings went bad in my rear driver side control arm.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 02:22:28 PM »
If Livingston swears by em they are good in my book!

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 05:31:07 PM »
I just got out from under my jeep and after a more thorough check out I discoverd that I have a broken shock mount. Looks like the bolt came loose and allowed it to brake. For now I just tightened the bolt until I get one ordered.
Chuck & Sherry

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 09:23:21 PM »
Atleast you figured it out. Most of the time I never find what the prob is!

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 07:18:21 AM »
I've been there before and it sux!
Chuck & Sherry

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 07:49:10 PM »
Yup. Most of the time you find out once it breaks. >:(

Sir Yortman

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 09:45:18 PM »
Tom is a great guy and ALWAYS stands by his stuff.  I had the opportunity to wheel American Fork canyon (Mineral Basin Trail) with him a couple others a few years ago when he was doing photos for his annual calender.   He even paid my way into the park.    Nice to hear the good words.   I have been running  a Toms Woods drive shaft as well since 2003.   

Offline Safetyguy1926

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 08:49:02 PM »
Front and Rear for the wrangler since 99.....

Tom and his crew are the only ones to deal with.  Indepedent shop and not owned by the big boys......

Dennis

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM