BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: RIVER ROCK PHOTOS MARCH 13-15  (Read 13683 times)

mdo817

Re: RIVER ROCK PHOTOS MARCH 13-15
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2009, 09:54:08 PM »
I've been meaning to post up and ask anyone if they found a gearwrench socket set at RR. I thought I left it on the trailer when we were working on it, but as luck would have it I found it today after I went and bought a new set. I left it on top of my XJ when I was pulling my hylift jack from my luggage rack. It made the ride all the way home on the roof. Now I have a trail set and a shop set.

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2009, 01:50:14 AM »
I've been meaning to post up and ask anyone if they found a gearwrench socket set at RR. I thought I left it on the trailer when we were working on it, but as luck would have it I found it today after I went and bought a new set. I left it on top of my XJ when I was pulling my hylift jack from my luggage rack. It made the ride all the way home on the roof. Now I have a trail set and a shop set.

it is amazing how stuff like that always happens.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

Offline wtheonew

• Visitor
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2009, 11:13:50 AM »

I drove around with the lugs from my spare on the rear bumper for a good 20 miles of highway last week.  {whack3} I'm not forgetful.

RotorHead

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2009, 11:18:21 AM »

I drove around with the lugs from my spare on the rear bumper for a good 20 miles of highway last week.  {whack3} I'm not forgetful.

Sounds to me like you guys drive like a couple of grandmas.  :D

Offline wtheonew

• Visitor
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2009, 12:09:13 PM »

{no} Always the second fastest person on the road. Not very smart to be the person driving the fastest. ;D The 3.21 gears don't really help either.

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2009, 02:49:02 PM »
i drove off from river rock today with all my valve stem caps on my fender...they didnt stay there. guess i'll be runnin over to the tire store to grab some tomorrow.
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

GANTR Member #2

mdo817

« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2009, 04:27:35 PM »

I gotcha Grandma.(LOL) I only pull at 70 on backroads, I prefer to be called SMOOTH. {hihi}

RotorHead

« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2009, 08:44:32 PM »

I gotcha Grandma.(LOL) I only pull at 70 on backroads, I prefer to be called SMOOTH. {hihi}

That is the correct answer I was looking for.  {toast}

sjustice64

« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2009, 01:04:34 PM »
The 4-lo gear ratio of 2.73 to 1 is good at makig low-end torque.  ;)  Think if that ratio was lower, like 4:1 in a Rubicon transfer case. Talk about torque!  :)

What I can't believe is that first gear ratio in your 6 speed trans,  4.46:1. I would never have guessed it to be that low. I bet that thing really crawls in first

My final ratio is 97:1 now, and it crawls smoooooth. nice control on the rocks...thats with the 6 speed, 4.46:1 1st, 4:1 case, and 5:13 gears

Offline seanchase

• Visitor
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2009, 11:27:41 PM »
Had fun this trip guys.

Here are my pics from the trip. I have about two dozen.

Looking forward to going out again soon. I'll be traveling over the country this month. so maybe next month.

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt195/kiabasa17/Jeep%20trip%20March%202009/

Sean

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2009, 10:29:21 AM »
HEY GUYS MY NAME IS RYAN- IM NEW- I WAS SENT HERE BY THIS DUDE NAMED JIMMY- I USE TO LIVE IN MACON NOW MCDONOUGH- WHEN ARE YALL RIDING SOME WHERE AGAIN - I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN AND MEET SOME OF YOU GUYS-

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2009, 11:42:13 AM »
HEY GUYS MY NAME IS RYAN- IM NEW- I WAS SENT HERE BY THIS DUDE NAMED JIMMY- I USE TO LIVE IN MACON NOW MCDONOUGH- WHEN ARE YALL RIDING SOME WHERE AGAIN - I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN AND MEET SOME OF YOU GUYS-

yelling at us is not a great way to make friends...haha, j/k man. welcome. keep an eye on the trail ride threads and just post up when you want to join in on one.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 10:54:08 AM by Rowingfish87 »
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

GANTR Member #2

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM