OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

SPRING CRAWL at River Rock ORV May 1-3

<< < (3/32) > >>

BigJerm:
I may have to make a showing down there as well. Just got to check the funds

HotDog:
I'll be there on Sunday, but can't swing any other days.  :'( 

garomy:
Looks like I'll be there on Saturday.  Haven't being off road in more than a year.

ghostdancer308:
Its looking like Sat only for me. >:(

RotorHead:

--- Quote from: Will on April 16, 2009, 12:56:38 AM ---So who's all coming?   {letseat} 

Should be a good one. Drew and I found a sweet new run that we need to make. You run most of 7 and then kick out at the end where we usually finish and watch the big boys fail at climbing those nasty rocks going up the hill, but there's about 30 more minutes of a nice natural rock trail that continues on that side of the gas line. I can't believe I've never ridden on it before. We started to do it today while we were down there installing Drew's new seats, but his Cherokee just about ran out of gas on that first big ledge on 7  :D  So then we just did a couple doughnuts and called it a day. But we need to hit that on Saturday sometime or whenever we have a good bit of folks with us.

Ben, remember where you ripped the license plate off of Livingston's nice new Rubicon?  ;D Well it's the trail that went down to the right after that. There's a pretty good bit of trail that runs back in the woods back there and comes out on up the gas line.

--- End quote ---

That's my favorite part of 7.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version