BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: SPRING CRAWL at River Rock ORV May 1-3  (Read 19636 times)

garomy

Re: SPRING CRAWL at River Rock ORV May 1-3
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 03:19:25 PM »
Looks like I'll be there on Saturday.  Haven't being off road in more than a year.

ghostdancer308

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 04:05:53 PM »
Its looking like Sat only for me. >:(

RotorHead

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 09:10:46 AM »
So who's all coming?   {letseat} 

Should be a good one. Drew and I found a sweet new run that we need to make. You run most of 7 and then kick out at the end where we usually finish and watch the big boys fail at climbing those nasty rocks going up the hill, but there's about 30 more minutes of a nice natural rock trail that continues on that side of the gas line. I can't believe I've never ridden on it before. We started to do it today while we were down there installing Drew's new seats, but his Cherokee just about ran out of gas on that first big ledge on 7  :D  So then we just did a couple doughnuts and called it a day. But we need to hit that on Saturday sometime or whenever we have a good bit of folks with us.

Ben, remember where you ripped the license plate off of Livingston's nice new Rubicon?  ;D Well it's the trail that went down to the right after that. There's a pretty good bit of trail that runs back in the woods back there and comes out on up the gas line.

That's my favorite part of 7.

Offline Drew

• Visitor
  • SPEAKA ENGRISH!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2009, 12:38:50 PM »
Everyone knows that green is better red.

Man, who's white XJ is that. ;D Will, I will try to get down for some viewage!
I don't know but it's a XJ so you know it's COOL, maybe not as COOL as the red XJ's. The driver of the White looks a little ...
I will also try and be there for some riding and picture taking.
2000 Cherokee - "Jenna II"

GANTR Member #1

Offline Drew

• Visitor
  • SPEAKA ENGRISH!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2009, 12:41:17 PM »
I filled up on the way to SC this weekend and the XJ held 19.5 gallons. I will have gas this time.

So who's all coming?   {letseat} 

Should be a good one. Drew and I found a sweet new run that we need to make. You run most of 7 and then kick out at the end where we usually finish and watch the big boys fail at climbing those nasty rocks going up the hill, but there's about 30 more minutes of a nice natural rock trail that continues on that side of the gas line. I can't believe I've never ridden on it before. We started to do it today while we were down there installing Drew's new seats, but his Cherokee just about ran out of gas on that first big ledge on 7  :D  So then we just did a couple doughnuts and called it a day. But we need to hit that on Saturday sometime or whenever we have a good bit of folks with us.

Ben, remember where you ripped the license plate off of Livingston's nice new Rubicon?  ;D Well it's the trail that went down to the right after that. There's a pretty good bit of trail that runs back in the woods back there and comes out on up the gas line.
2000 Cherokee - "Jenna II"

GANTR Member #1

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »

That's my favorite part of 7.

Well you could run it if you came down! Tell Emily that if she comes down with you well cuss a lot so she can make some money   ;D 

I finally found the video of the Bronco on 54" Boggers that rolled at the last Spring Crawl. I've only been looking for a year  ::)  You guys know that pics and vids do no justice. You could feel the ground move under you when this thing hit the top. Any ways, here it is. This is the little climb on the back side of Tiger.

/>
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BigJerm

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 06:35:54 PM »
so if I make it down can I clear this trail 7 and new section around the gas line? I am trying to make it down for at least a day.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 08:08:51 PM by BigJerm »

ghostdancer308

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009, 06:42:32 PM »
Just called home from Baghdad. The jeep is fixed!! And in the driveway. I will see you guys on Saturday around lunch or so. {toast}

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 06:54:33 PM »
Just called home from Baghdad. The jeep is fixed!! And in the driveway. I will see you guys on Saturday around lunch or so. {toast}

Woohoo!! {toast}
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2009, 09:09:01 PM »
heyyyyyyyyyyyy homie!!-- me and my girlfriend kay will be there--- whos coming friday-- im going early fridaay and staying the night!!!-- ill ride on saterday but have to go home that night for work on sunday-- sx-- so who is staying friday night-- and i agree.. GREEEN is so much better!  {toast} {toast} {toast}

ranger11

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2009, 09:11:25 PM »

G you stayin the night?

ghostdancer308

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2009, 03:23:00 AM »
No man, I wish I could! >:( The wife wants to go but has class on Saturdays. Thats the reason for the late arrival for me. I told her no wild pics this time and she is not allowed near any bodies of water!!! {hihi}

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM