OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

SPRING CRAWL at River Rock ORV May 1-3

<< < (2/32) > >>

mdo817:

--- Quote from: Daniel on March 31, 2009, 06:09:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mark on March 31, 2009, 04:24:25 PM ---I don't know but it's a XJ so you know it's COOL, maybe not as COOL as the red XJ's. The driver of the White looks a little ...

--- End quote ---

A little what Mark?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the same guy I saw you riding around with at D-Town?  And you guys got separated from the group for a while... what happened there?  ;D

--- End quote ---
I'll never tell, and yea that's the same guy.

Jimmy:
Daniel, there were 0 banjo's involved. I donno what you and Matt do in the woods...

I have finals starting that Monday (I did last year too), but I will atleast come down for Saturday. I doubt that white XJ will make it though.

Will:
So who's all coming?   {letseat} 

Should be a good one. Drew and I found a sweet new run that we need to make. You run most of 7 and then kick out at the end where we usually finish and watch the big boys fail at climbing those nasty rocks going up the hill, but there's about 30 more minutes of a nice natural rock trail that continues on that side of the gas line. I can't believe I've never ridden on it before. We started to do it today while we were down there installing Drew's new seats, but his Cherokee just about ran out of gas on that first big ledge on 7  :D  So then we just did a couple doughnuts and called it a day. But we need to hit that on Saturday sometime or whenever we have a good bit of folks with us.

Ben, remember where you ripped the license plate off of Livingston's nice new Rubicon?  ;D Well it's the trail that went down to the right after that. There's a pretty good bit of trail that runs back in the woods back there and comes out on up the gas line.

ghostdancer308:
I will let you know soon if I am in. {toast}

mdo817:

--- Quote from: ghostdancer308 on April 16, 2009, 01:52:59 AM ---I will let you know soon if I am in. {toast}

--- End quote ---
Look forward to riding. Where is Mike D hiding, is he going to make 1 day of the crawl?
Will you going to get some kind of check in started so we can figure out who is riding and what days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version