OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

Moab Hells revenge

(1/3) > >>

ADAM:
here are some pics from hells revenge.
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff272/krawler00/Moab/Hells%20revenge%20trail/

doug just a little high

hummer 3 wheelin it

hells gate

doug hells gate

ben hells gate

dumass jk

RotorHead:
What's the story with dumass?

ADAM:
what's the deal with the dumbass??
look at these you tell me

ok this guy has been breaking all the rules and razzing us and taking lines that nobody except very built rigs are taking
and then saying  i did this on my jeep w/ 35s last year. He is just making everybody hate him

Krawler00:
this guy is a dumass! has been hanging up and stirring the pot on the 2 rides we have had him with us. Dude in back stands up and takes pics out of the top and walks around with no shirt or shoes? ::) he went into mickeys hut tub and about flipped it over! then said "I bet those GA boys won't do it." what!!?? maybe it was because the day b4 I told one of his cohorts he was a dumbass! ;D so we have been waiting for him to break, roll, fall of the cliff... somethin. Some guys think they can wheel.  ;DBut don't worry, us GA boys are showin these boys how to really crawl. ;) Doug and I have gotten quite a few comments from people about how we roll. ;D If these guys came to the south they would be lost! The crawling out here is nuts! sandpaper is about as close as i can describe it. I want to stay out here!!!!! {toast}

mdo817:
Just finished looking at your photobucket from todays ride, they get better everyday, that CJ looks pretty awsome. {toast}

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version