OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

Moab Metal Masher

(1/4) > >>

ADAM:
here are the pics from Metal Masher
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff272/krawler00/Moab/metal%20masher/

i guess this is y they call it metal masher (dougs bumper,bens cb antenna, some other dudes bumper)

only tip i have seen

doug

ben

wtheonew:
 :o How do you rip an entire bumper off?! Please tell me someone has video of the tire carrier getting ripped off! Oh, and Doug, at least the Hi-lift mount wasn't the weak point this time.

Will:
I believe the tabs on the other bumper. I wanna see more pics of Doug's bumper where that freakin spindle broke!  :o 

mdo817:
KOOL.  {toast}

Krawler00:
no video sad to say :'( i was busy watching doug bump his way to the top! :o it was a nasty undercut rock which you had to really hit to get up. My little 33's were not cuttin it here. I hit is 3 times and said enough. no point in breakin my baby ;) carnage was nuts, dougs carrier broke the holding pin and the carrier swung open on a Big BUMP and it just flew right off ;) :o the crowd all eeehhhhwwweeeddd at it and then I tried with no luck and had my cb mount violated by the rock and it sheared the cb connector apart then another guys bumper just fell right off ::) the widowmaker was NUTS! The "wall" was atleast 12ft high and you could not crawll it which left many on their butts or for one on their side. It was some good entertainment!! Got lots of video to upload when I am home. {toast}

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version