BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: 5 33x12.50x15 Tires  (Read 4317 times)

Offline TedderX

• Visitor
  • Be a User: Jeep.
Re: 5 33x12.50x15 Tires
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2009, 11:17:49 AM »
He had 'em at the M&G it's in all of them pictures I think.
-Tedder

Let's go wheelin'!

www.myspace.com/gatrailriders

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2009, 11:34:05 AM »

Well getting new tires is a monumental event on these forums, and Daniel knows the proper protocol is to make a formal introduction of the new kicks. If this continues to be a problem we need to draft some GATR bylaws titled "Mandatory New Tire Announcement Covenant." This is the one and only rule required of off road forum members!  {nln} 
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2009, 03:10:31 PM »
 {ehm} Go play in the mud! ;D
I've grown tired of this.

Offline TedderX

• Visitor
  • Be a User: Jeep.
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2009, 05:49:27 PM »

Well getting new tires is a monumental event on these forums, and Daniel knows the proper protocol is to make a formal introduction of the new kicks. If this continues to be a problem we need to draft some GATR bylaws titled "Mandatory New Tire Announcement Covenant." This is the one and only rule required of off road forum members!  {nln} 

Good, glad I don't have to mention other things as I get them.  Only tires lol
-Tedder

Let's go wheelin'!

www.myspace.com/gatrailriders

Daniel

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2009, 12:10:48 PM »

Well being as though they were used by Jimmy and I thought it had been in posts on here that he and I were working on a deal, it was covered that I would be picking up his MTRs.  It's not my fault you quickly scan over my posts Will.  Perhaps you should pay more attention.  I did start up a "build" thread and on it, I believe I posted pictures with them.  If not then, I apologize but there's a couple pictures with them now. 

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM