OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

Rice's Creek Offroad Park Pictures and Post Ride Discussion

(1/14) > >>

mdo817:
I went up on Friday,(Drew and Kyle running late), got there and was met by Jason the owner, and a few of his friends. They were real cool people. I shot some pictures in the new obstical course that they cut Friday morning. I only made a few climbs before my junk broke again. Hydraulics are really in the not so distance future after I beef up the unibody, which I guess I cracked at D Town. Here is a link to the pictures.

http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq9/mdo817gatrailrider/Racing%20Streak%20Offroad%20Park/

BigJerm:
looking good! Sorry I had to miss it but looks cool so far

Matt:
Very cool park. Tons of trails and potential. To bad I only seen one of them. Lots of hardcore carnage today. I will go ahead and thank, Kyle, Justin, Drew, Daniel, & Alex for assisting in some way or another with getting my jeep back together.

BTW a little trail math for you guys.

4 x KM(2) = Traction

35 + 35 = 1...

Exploded Axle Shaft (pics to come)

Kyle also lost a ring gear & spider gears to the "C"-hole.

mdo817:
I agree Matt, I think this park is cool and will get better. Kyle blamed me for starting the carnage thing. I hope you got to talk with Jason before you left. Did you do tank trap also or just the rock gulley. Sorry I missed you and Daniel, but that's just the way it goes I guess. Did Kyle go a head and leave or did him and Drew spend the night again?

Jimmy:
Looks like a cool place. Sounds like its pretty tough with all the carnage. Drew, that XJ still has a straight hood and some glass. Get on it! lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version