BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Rice's Creek Offroad Park Pictures and Post Ride Discussion  (Read 23851 times)

mdo817

Re: Racing Streak Offroad Park Pictures and Post Ride Discussion
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2009, 01:06:03 AM »
i thought it was rices creek b/c its on rices creek rd... idk tho.
Yeah, it's Rice's Creek. If you actually read the waiver you would know this.  {no}
I didn't have to sign no waver. {nln}
That's because you didn't make past the office. 
Made it past the office, out of the gulley and climbed tank trap, oh yea I don't think you even made it to tank trap. {nln}

That's because I was helping a friend in need. Not gonna bail on my bro so I can go break somethin' else. Screw that noise! I have to drive the Ranger home.

But I kept hearin' about Tank Trap, is it pretty nasty Mark?
It was actually pretty cool, Fish and Drew went down it, I came up it. I don't really like going down, I made it through all the obsticals except one, it was a deep hole that took my right rear tire so deep as I was bringing the front out that I kept getting lots of air under the left front. I wussed and backed out after a couple of tries and drove around that hole. The last climb out was a nice steep climb also. It was cool run though.

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Rice's Creek Offroad Park Pictures and Post Ride Discussion
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2009, 07:41:11 AM »
ya tank trap was sweet just a long sort of like stair steps. we went down rught before i left
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Daniel

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2009, 09:15:31 AM »
Yeah, I definitely wanna make it back up to that place.  It seems like there's a TON of stuff up there.  But, hopefully I'll have a few more custom mods that could help out a bit. 

mdo817

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2009, 12:44:48 PM »
Yeah, I definitely wanna make it back up to that place.  It seems like there's a TON of stuff up there.  But, hopefully I'll have a few more custom mods that could help out a bit. 
Bring that new bottle of Rum and come on down, we will split it, then get out the sawzall.

Daniel

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2009, 02:18:18 PM »
Bring that new bottle of Rum and come on down, we will split it, then get out the sawzall.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... no need for a sawzall.  Just some tubing, bender, welder and a little bit o' time.  Seriously though, hopefully here shortly Matt and I will be able to slap together a nice new front bumper for me.  And sliders... and rear bumper with a tire carrier... yeah... hopefully.  But as far as the rum, hope you like Captain, 'cause he's loaded and ridin' with me, 'cause I keep forgetting to take it out of the truck.

mdo817

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2009, 03:11:44 PM »

Whoa, whoa, whoa... no need for a sawzall.  Just some tubing, bender, welder and a little bit o' time.  Seriously though, hopefully here shortly Matt and I will be able to slap together a nice new front bumper for me.  And sliders... and rear bumper with a tire carrier... yeah... hopefully.  But as far as the rum, hope you like Captain, 'cause he's loaded and ridin' with me, 'cause I keep forgetting to take it out of the truck.
If Donna's driving me home I might borrow a cup.

Daniel

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2009, 05:03:33 PM »
If Donna's driving me home I might borrow a cup.

Well, you could always "borrow" a cup anyways, then Donna HAS to drive you home.   ;D

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2009, 11:48:54 PM »
so i called up rough country today to order a new shock for the one i bent. when they answered the phone i said that i had ordered the 2.5" tj lift with the 2.2 shocks about 3 months ago and had bent a shock last weekend. jeffery asked me my name and then if it was a front or rear shock and then told me that my replacement shock would be here mid week...free of charge.

thats what i call customer service. now i just have to pick up and install my hp30 and get my exhaust fixed (tmrw morning i hope) then im back on the trails
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

mdo817

« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2009, 06:25:54 AM »
Sweet Deal

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER