OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

Rice's Creek Offroad Park Pictures and Post Ride Discussion

<< < (14/14)

mdo817:

--- Quote from: Daniel on April 23, 2009, 02:18:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mark on April 23, 2009, 12:44:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Daniel on April 23, 2009, 09:15:31 AM ---Yeah, I definitely wanna make it back up to that place.  It seems like there's a TON of stuff up there.  But, hopefully I'll have a few more custom mods that could help out a bit. 

--- End quote ---
Bring that new bottle of Rum and come on down, we will split it, then get out the sawzall.

--- End quote ---

Whoa, whoa, whoa... no need for a sawzall.  Just some tubing, bender, welder and a little bit o' time.  Seriously though, hopefully here shortly Matt and I will be able to slap together a nice new front bumper for me.  And sliders... and rear bumper with a tire carrier... yeah... hopefully.  But as far as the rum, hope you like Captain, 'cause he's loaded and ridin' with me, 'cause I keep forgetting to take it out of the truck.

--- End quote ---
If Donna's driving me home I might borrow a cup.

Daniel:

--- Quote from: Mark on April 23, 2009, 03:11:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Daniel on April 23, 2009, 02:18:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mark on April 23, 2009, 12:44:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Daniel on April 23, 2009, 09:15:31 AM ---Yeah, I definitely wanna make it back up to that place.  It seems like there's a TON of stuff up there.  But, hopefully I'll have a few more custom mods that could help out a bit. 

--- End quote ---
Bring that new bottle of Rum and come on down, we will split it, then get out the sawzall.

--- End quote ---
Whoa, whoa, whoa... no need for a sawzall.  Just some tubing, bender, welder and a little bit o' time.  Seriously though, hopefully here shortly Matt and I will be able to slap together a nice new front bumper for me.  And sliders... and rear bumper with a tire carrier... yeah... hopefully.  But as far as the rum, hope you like Captain, 'cause he's loaded and ridin' with me, 'cause I keep forgetting to take it out of the truck.

--- End quote ---
If Donna's driving me home I might borrow a cup.

--- End quote ---

Well, you could always "borrow" a cup anyways, then Donna HAS to drive you home.   ;D

Rowingfish87:
so i called up rough country today to order a new shock for the one i bent. when they answered the phone i said that i had ordered the 2.5" tj lift with the 2.2 shocks about 3 months ago and had bent a shock last weekend. jeffery asked me my name and then if it was a front or rear shock and then told me that my replacement shock would be here mid week...free of charge.

thats what i call customer service. now i just have to pick up and install my hp30 and get my exhaust fixed (tmrw morning i hope) then im back on the trails

mdo817:
Sweet Deal

Krawler00:
 {toast} Kyle!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version