BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: d-town this weekend?  (Read 3728 times)

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: d-town this weekend?
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 10:42:13 AM »
lol ya ill be at the show to on sunday were just going down to D-town for the day on saturday.
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline wtheonew

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 05:14:51 PM »
My mother is coming down for the weekend and wants to experience this interesting hobby that we have.  So I'll more then likely be out there.  You all going to be on channel 7? and what time are you going to get there?

Offline big94yj

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 11:59:46 PM »
i justy found out that i wont have enough money to go to d-town so this blows. i gotta wait for my paycheck before i can do anything.i may see ya this weekend but by the looks of it im not. i may just do something more wallet friendly and go to amicolola falls and do  some fishing and camping. and ride the trails for a short bit. it sounds like you guys are going to have a lot of fun. cya at beasly in may. {toast}
94 yj
3inch body lift and 4 inch suspension
35"  x-terrains
rhinolined interior
genright tube fenders up front.
(more just dont feel like listing)

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 11:15:48 AM »
ya ill be there on 7 just as always well probably get there about 9 or 9:30
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline wtheonew

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2009, 10:40:39 PM »
Good wheeling with you Justin.  Tough luck on the brake line though.

Had some fun on the hill climbs this time since it wasn't as wet as last time.  Which is odd because I feel like I'm going to be finding mud in my Jeep for months to come...

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2009, 07:50:44 AM »
haha ya it was fun to take a nice simple ride. my g/f's dad had alot of fun too. i managed to caop off my rear brakes and drive home with the fronts. and i had an extra line at home so its back and strong again. ;D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 07:53:06 AM by Jeepster1407 »

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2009, 02:25:35 PM »
ok so I made it to d-town this weekend and we stayed there from Fri-Sun and we had a great time even though I broke on Friday.. that has happened to me twice now.. Maybe I should stop wheelin on Fridays.. anyway had a GREAT TIME THERE... Mike the guy who owns the place is GREAT.. the girls behind the counter where FREAKIN GREAT... and the guys who fixed my jeep enough to get home were great too..

I know some of you guys think D-town isnt worth the time but I had nothing but a GOOD TIME there... The rock garden is there.. I didnt try it.. and yea the trails are not level 5 black diamond rated but it was wet and kinda tough to ride some of them.. and I didnt even see 50% of the truck park.. I will be going back again.. to those that think BIG OR GO HOME... stay home.. to those that like to ride and have a good time see ya labor day weekend.. cause that is when we are goin back...

So to Mike, the girls, and the mech that fixed my jeep, THANK YOU... you guys went above and beyond what most parks will do... just next time have some hot water ready... HAHAHAHA

ghostdancer308

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2009, 05:02:02 PM »
Good to hear you had a great time. But we need to do something about your recce pics! :bs)

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2009, 09:16:31 PM »
ok so I made it to d-town this weekend and we stayed there from Fri-Sun and we had a great time even though I broke on Friday.. that has happened to me twice now.. Maybe I should stop wheelin on Fridays.. anyway had a GREAT TIME THERE... Mike the guy who owns the place is GREAT.. the girls behind the counter where FREAKIN GREAT... and the guys who fixed my jeep enough to get home were great too..

I know some of you guys think D-town isnt worth the time but I had nothing but a GOOD TIME there... The rock garden is there.. I didnt try it.. and yea the trails are not level 5 black diamond rated but it was wet and kinda tough to ride some of them.. and I didnt even see 50% of the truck park.. I will be going back again.. to those that think BIG OR GO HOME... stay home.. to those that like to ride and have a good time see ya labor day weekend.. cause that is when we are goin back...

So to Mike, the girls, and the mech that fixed my jeep, THANK YOU... you guys went above and beyond what most parks will do... just next time have some hot water ready... HAHAHAHA

Awesome, glad you had a good time. We still need to go back as a club ride, if Beasley gets rained out then D-town will for sure be the back up spot. Beasley is a lot of easy to mild trails too, so not much for the big obstacles. I still havent seen this place on my own, so I would love to wheel it. Then again I like girly trails so I am sure I will like it too.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM