OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

MFB 6

<< < (2/3) > >>

BigJerm:
Wish I could make it but I will be out of town. I wouldnt give blood anyways... needles scare me  :bs)

Daniel:

--- Quote from: BigJerm on April 24, 2009, 11:48:28 AM ---Wish I could make it but I will be out of town. I wouldnt give blood anyways... needles scare me  :bs)

--- End quote ---

Come on Jeremy what's so scary about needles?  They just sit in your vein... that's all.  What was your excuse last time?   You had some kinda shot and couldn't give because of that?   ;)

Hopefully Matt and I can still swing it, if so, I'll give 'em another pouch.  Score me another awesome shirt and other goodies. 

HotDog:
Noone wants my blood, tattoos scare them!  ;D

Daniel:
That was one of the first questions... "Do you have any tattoos", I said "None within a year".. doesn't bother me.  I don't care.  I don't know if they'll end up using it or not, but I mean, I could maybe possibly help someone, so go me.  Plus, I can always just make some more. 

Diehard:
Does any body have a canopy/tent we could use. I know it last minute, but our people who were going to bring  it  is sick and isn't coming. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version