OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

superlift orv park?

<< < (3/3)

DOUG:

--- Quote from: Daniel on April 25, 2009, 04:34:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Doug on April 25, 2009, 08:17:27 AM ---Maybe stop there for a day on the way to or back from Moab.  It's on the way on the southern route..

--- End quote ---

Um... no.  No everyone has the money to deck their rigs out for Moab just yet... Doug.  I'm probably not ready for a lot of ORV parks.

--- End quote ---

There are trails at Moab for you too if you want to go with a lower rating, but I think you (even a stock TJ) could have gotten around most everywhere (95%) we went as there was usually a bypass or an easy line, and when it's our group, we'll certainly pull you up.  They use straps every time.  Ben and I prefer the winch.  The scenery is worth being pulled up a few obstacles.  Come on!  Sign up for 2010. 

The only thing I would add is that the front and rear lockers on any axles, 30 and 35 ok, makes it awesome to climb what looks and feels to be vertical, and you can't believe your heep is going up it, and the dogs are barking all the way.

We need about 10 rigs for 2010.  I'm preparing some great info.

Trailabite:

--- Quote from: Doug on April 25, 2009, 09:50:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: Daniel on April 25, 2009, 04:34:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Doug on April 25, 2009, 08:17:27 AM ---Maybe stop there for a day on the way to or back from Moab.  It's on the way on the southern route..

--- End quote ---

Um... no.  No everyone has the money to deck their rigs out for Moab just yet... Doug.  I'm probably not ready for a lot of ORV parks.

--- End quote ---

There are trails at Moab for you too if you want to go with a lower rating, but I think you (even a stock TJ) could have gotten around most everywhere (95%) we went as there was usually a bypass or an easy line, and when it's our group, we'll certainly pull you up.  They use straps every time.  Ben and I prefer the winch.  The scenery is worth being pulled up a few obstacles.  Come on!  Sign up for 2010. 

The only thing I would add is that the front and rear lockers on any axles, 30 and 35 ok, makes it awesome to climb what looks and feels to be vertical, and you can't believe your heep is going up it, and the dogs are barking all the way.

We need about 10 rigs for 2010.  I'm preparing some great info.

--- End quote ---

Oh yea, and I can't wait............ {popcorn} {popcorn} {popcorn} ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version