BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Go Topless  (Read 961 times)

BigJerm

Re: Go Topless
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 10:16:25 AM »
Guess I might have to partcipate. Headed down to griffin for the day. Just got to watch this crazy on and off rain weather we are having.

Offline GusaGus

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 05:07:31 PM »
my top has been off for a few years now, thank god for the garage.  to bad i won't get to drive the jeep that day with the top off.
98 TJ
3.5" lift
locked and locked
36" iroks on bead locks
custom cage and more

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 05:23:14 PM »
getting ready to go take the doors and the top off in a few mins...

Tompatt

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2009, 11:13:58 AM »
i have had my doors off the whole week. just been running the bikini top.  {toast}

Offline Rockinwrangler

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2009, 12:17:15 PM »
Me and the Misses took the top down today and rode over to the beach.  Took a 3 mile walk on the beach and back home..  I will probably leave the top down for the rest of the summer.  That is what I usually do except for meeting you guys somewhere to ride..

Enjoy..

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 12:31:40 PM by Rockinwrangler »
"A well built rig is one that is road worthy after a day on the trail"

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2009, 01:24:02 PM »
took the top off and rode around after we sent up at the YMCA for the thanks to the Troops BBQ.. saw alot of Jeeps out and talked to a couple of them and told them about the topless day and they were like who cares... oh well... i had fun...

BigJerm

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2009, 11:07:43 PM »
couldnt have asked for better weather... mid 70's, some sun, some clouds. We went down to Griffin to see some friends and had the top off all day. Saw several jeeps, all closed up tight with the AC on.

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2009, 08:36:59 AM »
couldnt have asked for better weather... mid 70's, some sun, some clouds. We went down to Griffin to see some friends and had the top off all day. Saw several jeeps, all closed up tight with the AC on.

Mall Crawler's! they don't have a clue ;D

We dropped the top, headed out to Chevy's has a couple glasses of ice water, drove around Miami for while and then headed home ;D
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Daniel

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2009, 02:12:18 PM »
Lemme see, I went and picked up a trailer we borrowed to haul our gear around in and went and played... that was about it... can't take my top off, BUT my windows were down.

Diehard

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2009, 02:53:35 PM »
We had 21 Jeeps show up and had several drive by and stop to talk. Was a good turn out. Even had one Jeep come that was right hand drive, not an ex-postal Jeep either.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 03:00:05 PM by Diehard »

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2009, 06:08:53 PM »
We had 21 Jeeps show up and had several drive by and stop to talk. Was a good turn out. Even had one Jeep come that was right hand drive, not an ex-postal Jeep either.

{toast}
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM